Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] LF battle buddy!
I'm looking for someone to battle and talk about VGC with. Curently i'm doing all the work on my own and you can only notice so many things about your teams playing with them but never against them.

I've got 3 teams sofar that i'm trying out and i'd love someone to build further with.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I have a few teams that I have very little experience with that I wouldn't mind testing. Would this be a Wifi battle or over Showdown?
(Oct 8, 2015, 12:19 PM)RebornFX Wrote: I have a few teams that I have very little experience with that I wouldn't mind testing. Would this be a Wifi battle or over Showdown?

Wifi battle. I don't have my teams on showdown. I just use it to see what it will look like in the end :P

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
If you're up late I'll be happy to battle you. Late in the central time zone that is. Anyhow add my friend code and I'll add yours when I'm online.
(Oct 8, 2015, 02:26 PM)bradar485 Wrote: If you're up late I'll be happy to battle you. Late in the central time zone that is. Anyhow add my friend code and I'll add yours when I'm online.

we've batteled before, so i got you on the list already. i'm going to be around for another 4-5 hours i think.

I'd be happy to battle you over the course of the weekend! I have two teams I've been using during this season in Battle Spot. (But they're VGC rules, not the new BS rules.)
(Oct 9, 2015, 02:56 AM)ShinyLuigi Wrote: I'd be happy to battle you over the course of the weekend! I have two teams I've been using during this season in Battle Spot. (But they're VGC rules, not the new BS rules.)

All matches are played in the Doubles format
Flat Battle Rule: Pokemon above Level 50 will be brought down to 50 the match, while those below 50 will stay as is
Team Preview Rule: Players can have up to 6 Pokemon in their party and choose 4 during Team Preview
Pentagon Rule: All Pokemon must have the blue pentagon on their stats page indicating they were caught, bred, or received as an official gift in Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, or Alpha Saphire
Species Clause: No two Pokemon on your team can share the same Pokedex number
Item Clause: No two Pokemon on your team can hold the same item
The Following Items are banned:
Soul Dew
No moves are banned
The Following Pokemon are banned in all forms
Mewtwo
Mew
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Kyrogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Jirachi
Deoxys
Dialga
Palkia
Giratina
Phione
Manaphy
Darkrai
Shayman
Arceus
Reshiram
Zekrom
Kyurem
Keldeo
Meloetta
Genesect
Victini
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde
Diancie

Battle spot doubles = the VGC 2015 rules.

Ill battle with you I'm new to vgc as well and have some teams to test out
(Oct 9, 2015, 08:05 AM)DGenerationX61 Wrote: Ill battle with you I'm new to vgc as well and have some teams to test out

I've added you. Best of 1 huh? :P

Lol we can battle more if u like I have 3 other teams I can use and if you want we can do best of three