Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Spring Break VGC Forum Tourney (3/22/2015) {over}
Bring it on BigBrother
im all signed up for this!
Alright so far we have like 7 people registered for the tourney (I'm going to exclude myself out of this one unfortunately). Now regarding the prize, I'll have the option of omitting an ev spread from the 6 Non-Legends in case its something you don't want to disclose . If anyone doesn't knwo the proper Pokemon format, it goes by the following

Example
(Kangaskhan-Mega) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: (For Megas, choose a standard or hidden ability)
Level: (Will go up to lv 50)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe (You can omitted this)
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
(Mar 16, 2015, 04:27 PM)Black117 Wrote: Alright so far we have like  7 people registered for the tourney (I'm going to exclude myself out of this one unfortunately). Now regarding the prize, I'll have the option of omitting an ev spread from the 6 Non-Legends in case its something you don't want to disclose .  If anyone doesn't knwo the proper Pokemon format, it goes by the following

Example
(Kangaskhan-Mega) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: (For Megas, choose a standard or hidden ability)
Level: (Will go up to lv 50)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe (You can omitted this)
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch

that example is SOOOOOOO last year! atleast freshen it up! lol
Nah I don't want to reveal some sets I have been using lately and know me I might. Kappa
If I win (hahaha... Like that's gonna happen :P), can I give the team you're gonna build for someone to someone else or just not get a team, I don't have another team built yet and I like breeding my own teams, that's saying there might be that one person who get 2nd and desperately wants a new team and I don't wanna be the guys to refuse that from them.
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
i kind of agree. I enjoy breeding my own teams myself. I really dont like to use pokemon that others have given me, because i like to make sure that the pokemon I use in tournaments, either official or not are 100% legit and legal.
Honestly I would like to see suggestions for the grand prize if in case you guys actually prefer to breed your own Pokemon sets.
Kiev, you can just breed some pokes for me Kappa
Even though, I build and breed my own teams
lol Ice Beam on Mega Lopunny Kappa

Anyways here are the prizes if you win first place!