Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Top 10 Real Life Pokemon Trainers 2015 [UPDATED]
Hey everyone just released my first video in a while and it's ridiculously long lol.

Check out the top 10 real life pokemon trainers here:

If you watch the video you can see their accomplishments as well as what everyone looks like so you can recognize them. However, if you just want to know the list here it is.

These are the top 10 Players in the US as of May 9th 2015:

1. Wolfe Glick
2. Collin Heier
3. Aaron Zhemg
4. David Mancuso
5. Zach Droegkamp
6. Ray Rizzo
7. Lybbert Brothers
8. Conan Thompson
9. Jeudy Azzarelli
10. Ashton Cox
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I definitely agree all these top vgc players listed as they will be talk about throughout the remainder of the VGC season. BTW Nice collaboration with Alex Ogloza since he has faced most these guys before.
I was looking for Aaron Zheng in the video. Glad you guys think he is one of the best as well. Aaron Zheng <3 <3
Hey Justin my name is JTizzle. I would really like to battle ya and possibly enter one of your online tournaments if possibly. Reply if you get time man I know vgc is coming up soon. Heck maybe I'll see ya there. Thanks for your time man and keep up the great work. You and Verlisify are my go to guys on everything Pokemon man. Thanks for all you guys do. If/when you get the chance to read this thank you so much for your time.

JTizzle
These are all 10/10 oh wait im apart of IGN 7.8/10 Kappa Too much VGC
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Nationals is next weekend!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Nice Video.... cant wait to see Nationals next week.... :D