Suicune @ Wacan Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 116 HP / 248 Def / 144 Spe
Modest Nature
- Tailwind
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Suicune has multiple rolls on this team. first of all it sets up tailwind for my slower pokemon to sweep and/or to do massive damage. also i made it a stronger build instead of a bulkier build to better kill drags and landorus.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Heat Wave
- Protect

heatran is here solely for fairy types (mainly sylveon).

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Fake Out
- Sucker Punch
- Low Kick

its a Kangaskhan nuff said. but really my main leads are kang and suicune to fake out and tailwind

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
Level: 50
EVs: 140 HP / 252 SpA / 116 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Quick Attack

this spread is to outspeed most non mega/non scarfed pokemon in tailwind while still dishing out a huge punch

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 SpA / 30 SpD / 30 Spe
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Grass Knot
- Protect

this is probably the oddest member of my team, however, in tailwind he is a huge threat. i needed a pokemon to kill water/ground types and also pure water types. i started with normal thunderus but he didnt have the kill power that this monster does. here are some calcs

252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus-T Hidden Power Flying vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Assault Vest Ludicolo: 96-117 (61.9 - 75.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus-T Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Milotic: 135-164 (66.8 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Thundurus-T Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Suicune: 143-172 (69 - 83%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 184 HP / 236 Atk / 88 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Protect

finally to round off my team i needed a ground type but i also wanted another pokemon that is not effected by ground type moves and lando was the only pokemon who came to mind. if there was a single member who i would call my weak link, even though is lando and its to strong, it would be him. he dosent do to much for my team but provide EQ support.

Please leave any feedback. anything helps!! Smile
looks like a strong team of vgc 15 common pokemon
#TeamForum

Looks like you're playing it safe with your team. Great team and I like the Thundurus idea except I must question the hidden power flying. How about Hidden Power Ice? If you have a limitation as to obtaining various hidden powers then try Focus Blast. Not commanding you I'm just making suggestions
[Insert signature here]
(Jan 30, 2015, 04:23 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Looks like you're playing it safe with your team. Great team and I like the Thundurus idea except I must question the hidden power flying. How about Hidden Power Ice? If you have a limitation as to obtaining various hidden powers then try Focus Blast. Not commanding you I'm just making suggestions

i actually used hp ice at first but after a day or so i tried hp flying. it just covers more options for my team
nice team but may I Suggest Rain Dance over Grass Knot and Thunder over thunderbolt on Thundurus-T I Personally run My Thundurus-T next to Polietoad. Thunder Does not miss in the rain so It Is A 110 base power move plus STAB plus life orb damage in your case so thats powerful. You could also run it on your Suicune If you think you need to keep grass knot. Hope this helped
I think you should replace tailwind on Suicune with another move. You already put 200+ speed investment on half your team. the only slow Pokemon that I see is Heatran, which you can, like many others, put a scarf on it. The rest of your team is pretty speedy. And also, there is no point in putting 252 speed on Heatran. You should put 252 HP, making it one of your only walls. If you do so, you should put the the move eruption on it. It has a base power of 150. The higher your HP, the higher your damage. The lower your HP, the lower the damage. Low damage wouldn't be a problem if you invest 252 HP.
(Jan 30, 2015, 07:00 PM)Positron38 Wrote: I think you should replace tailwind on Suicune with another move. You already put 200+ speed investment on half your team. the only slow Pokemon that I see is Heatran, which you can, like many others, put a scarf on it. The rest of your team is pretty speedy. And also, there is no point in putting 252 speed on Heatran. You should put 252 HP, making it one of your only walls. If you do so, you should put the the move eruption on it. It has a base power of 150. The higher your HP, the higher your damage. The lower your HP, the lower the damage. Low damage wouldn't be a problem if you invest 252 HP.

actually tailwind is vital for this team. my fastest pokemon is only base 101 which gets outsped by many of the threats in vgc atm. without tailwind i could easily be beaten by pokemon like garchomp. and for some reason i put speed instead of hp in heatran but that is slipping my mind right now. thanks for the suggestion though :D