Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] VGC Team Help
Hi I'm new to the Pokemon competitive and was wondering if any one can help me with finishing my team of or give me advice on changes or anything else

so far my team consists of:-
5IV adamant technician scizor
5IV Modest pixilate Sylveon
5IV jolly scrappy kangaskhan (mega)
5IV jolly gale wings talonflame

the one Pokemon i don't want to change is Scizor but i also don't want him to be my mega despite how cool he looks

I will put what skills and what the EV spreads of these Pokemon are when i get home from work

my mistake put wrong nature for my Sylveon
adding a dragon would give you the fairy steel dragon core that all the rage atm other than that the rest of the team looks solid but it depends on movesets and ev spreads etc.
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Good Team so far at first sight, something I would put in is a Pkmn with Intimidate and maybe sth like a Milotic, you lack water type moves and the intimidate helps against quite a lot of pkmn.
So basically my suggestions would be : Landorus/Arcanine ; Milotic
yea i was looking at the morning sun Arcanine build but i would need to breed for it and I was also looking at the Milotic or a protean Greninja, as i did breed a 5Iv protean Greninja, i also breed for a hydreigon but i was unsure weather to add it
I like Milotic because of the Competitive Ability, if you predict your Opponent to play with an Intimidate you can get a +2 SpA boost for free which immensely helps early on and Arcanine is up to you, pretty versatile so far Wink
my issue is i don't have a competitive Landorus so i wouldn't be able to use
Adamant Talonflame and Modest Sylveon is the way to go. I would throw in a Rough Skin Rocky Helmet Garchomp and an Intimidate Support Arcanine with the move Snarl
[Insert signature here]