Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Vectorshot here!
Hello, my name Vectorshot, but you can call me Jim if you prefer. I am still relatively new to the community and the 3DS itself. I typically play PC games, but I really wanted some of the games on the 3DS so I decided to buy one. Currently I only own Pokemon Y, but I plan to get the new Harvest Moon, Bravely Default, Monster Hunter 4, Persona Q, Alpha Sapphire, Rune Factory and maybe some other games. My other hobbies are anime, manga, comics, guns, computers, fishing and animals.

For Pokemon I focus on breeding and hope to build a wide variety of breed-able Pokemon to pull from. I personally do not like using generated or cloned Pokemon, but I know it's hard to avoid, especially when using the GTS. I'm always open to helping someone if I am around and I am a fairly easy person to make a trade with as I'm not too picky. I will do a post on the trading forum as soon as I can.
Welcome Vectorshot! Hope to see you active on the JFlynn forum!
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

Welcomes all around, Vector! So glad to see someone so interested in breeding; hope to see you take part of the tournaments in the future!!
Welcome to the JFlynn forums and the community in general, Vectorshot!
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
eyyy welcome vector, glad to here youre willing to help like that, hope to see you around the forums having a blast, Happy Foruming
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
welcome scrub :D
Hey Vector! :D
welcome vector!
Former Replay Moderator
Powersaver

Friend Safari
Type: Bug Pokemon: Paras, Venomoth, Illumise

Add me on LoL on EUW: MoneyDix