Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Vivilon Trading House
Rainbow 
I'd like to start a small thread to group with other trainers to help each other collect various vivilons we may not have.

So if your interested please feel free to hop in just please mention your vivilon pattern type you can find out here.
http://gamerssphere.com/wp-content/uploa...-Forms.png

you can see the non-event vivi patterns below, My pattern is polar
[Image: Vivillon_Patterns_2-Pokemon-X-and-Y.jpg]
HA! the sandstorm pattern reminds me of the CT character model on De_Dust2

[Image: AN7awwq.jpg]
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
I want this! my pokemon Y has meadow pattern. I'm currently busy with my OR though
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(Oct 19, 2015, 04:03 PM)jouzea Wrote: I want this! my pokemon Y has meadow pattern. I'm currently busy with my OR though

Meadows Pretty i think they used that as the poster version of vivi, do you want a polar? also catching a skitter or w/e there called will always evolve into the pattern it originates from
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!!!!!!! Heart

I wanted to make this thread a while ago but I decided not to since I'm having my exams currently - and thank you sooo much for making this!!!

I am a full-on Vivi lover, and currently I'm collecting Vivis too. The Vivi I have would be the Modern Pattern :D

If any of you guys have the Pokeball/Fancy/Sandstorm/Icy Snow/Sun patterns please tell me, I have an extra Tundra to trade :D

If anyone would like to fill in their dex with any of the forms (except Jungle and the ones stated above), feel free to PM me as I'll gladly have a tradeback with you! ^^
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
I need one with the sand storm pattern and it must be named "CT wins" I will trade something epicly shiny for it. I can't catch a vivi myself as i don't have x or y.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 19, 2015, 04:59 PM)Soulf0x Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2015, 04:03 PM)jouzea Wrote: I want this! my pokemon Y has meadow pattern. I'm currently busy with my OR though

Meadows Pretty i think they used that as the poster version of vivi, do you want a polar? also catching a skitter or w/e there called will always evolve into the pattern it originates from

Sure I want the white one!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Hey people's dranger is giving out vivi patterns over here

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-GIVEAWA...A-Surprise

I recommend asking for the pokeball pattern since it's rare cause it's a event pattern
Correction he cant trade the pokeball variant at the moment sorry tho other patterns are available

his pss is messed up
Bump

so thinking about mass trading for skitters on the gts and seeing what i get