Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Volcanion Confusion
So I have been out of the pokemon loop for many year now. I went through the "to cool for pokemon " teen phase and bough a 3ds to catch up on Xy and be ready for Sun and Moon. So this gamestop pokemon thing is it like a steam card where it has a code on the back and you plug it in into to Mystery gift via code correct? Also how much do these codes cost really wan't to get down to gamestop this week and pick one up. Thanks for the help anyone
Its free just go in and ask for the volcanion event
(Oct 10, 2016, 07:03 PM)Mirajane Wrote: Its free just go in and ask for the volcanion event

WHAT? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY
(Oct 10, 2016, 07:05 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2016, 07:03 PM)Mirajane Wrote: Its free just go in and ask for the volcanion event

XD I know, when I first heard about the pokemon card events I was super nervous to ask for them in gamestop. But they will literally give you ten if you ask, so I always get four, two for me and two for my sister :D The gamestop by my house is super chill and every gamestop I've been at has always been full of gamer employees who are super nice and cool ^ o ^
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
(Oct 10, 2016, 07:10 PM)Confide Wrote:
(Oct 10, 2016, 07:05 PM)HomieHotDog Wrote:

XD I know, when I first heard about the pokemon card events I was super nervous to ask for them in gamestop. But they will literally give you ten if you ask, so I always get four, two for me and two for my sister :D The gamestop by my house is super chill and every gamestop I've been at has always been full of gamer employees who are super nice and cool ^ o ^

Wow okay thanks guys without you I would have gone in looking at the gift cards section lol
My gamestop practically give you a box of them. It's almostl ike getting a tcg box.

I'd have volcanion right now, but I have to walk to my gamestop which is 3 miles away. And I gotta walk. Eh.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?