Poll: What handedness are you?
Right Handed
Left Handed
Hands are for newbs l:L
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What handedness are you?
Thumbs Up 
Hello my frands its me, w2.

I was thinking about this and I wondered... What is the dominant handedness here... and by how much?

Handedness is pretty basic question but I couldn't find another thread about it so might as well ask now. What hand do you use primarily when writting, drawing, plotting world domination with eeveelutions, playing vidya gaemz, etc.

I am a left handed person, I write and draw with my left hand. However, I do pretty much everything else with my right hand... Weird. As a left handed person, Spiral notebooks are my mortal enemy, and when I draw I have to wrap my hand with a cloth so I don't get it all smudgy :L Other than that being left handed is awesome \o/

Just a quick poll to see if by some miracle left handed people shall be victorious in the polls for once! \o/
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I use my right hand
I am left handed. And yes spiral notebooks are the mortal enemy of left handed people, that and writing because I always get graphite on my hand
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Lefty. As a kid, I'd say my mortal enemy was the baseball. As with any other sport, being a lefty is certainly an advantage, but there are consequences for standing on the "wrong" side of the plate. I got hit by a lot of pitches.

One activity that I do "right handed" is long gun shooting. Eye dominance is more important there, and I'm right-eyed. It feels natural anyway since my strong hand is the one supporting the weight of the gun while my weak hand is squeezing the trigger. Bows are a different matter, though, which is probably why I'd much rather have a crossbow.

My strangest quirk is that I always flip through magazines backwards, but I don't like manga, because it's backwards.
Right handed as a kid and most of my life, through my service in the armed forces however I learned to be ambidextrous.
Guide me waking. Guard me sleeping.
Guide me drifting. Guard me dreaming.

Shadow of #TeamForum
Rightie tightie
omg lefties are winning o3o

left nation is best nation \o/
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?