Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[W3] PokemonForever Somewhat-Weekly News Thread (Forum/Games)
•Pokemon Forever Somewhat-Weekly News Thread•

[Image: Z2q6p5j.jpg]
Banner credit to HanpanTheAwesome

•What is this?•
This is a somewhat weekly update on whats happening on the forum and in the world of gamming, i'll be working with podfighterninja, marsvenom and other members of the forum if they would like to help. We wont be able to post everything but we'll try our best to pick out things that are getting alot of attention at the moment.

•JFlynn News•
Justin has been back streaming for a while now, Justin also has just finished commentating the Pokemon World Championship, It is not confirmed if Jusitn will stream this weekend (as of the release of this New Thread), but i will update you if so.

•Advertisment•
Your Most Embarrising Pokemon Moment
Have a Pokemon moment so embarrising and funny that you just wanna tell the world what happen? Accidently run away from a shiny?...Think a pokemon evolves in a different way then it actually does? Well you can view and voice your expirences here.

•Forum News•
There has been alot going on in the last week and here are some:
  • Here is an article welcoming you to the forum and explaining various this that are happening here
  • In Pokemon News: There has been reports of people on Battle Spot that are able to delete your Save Data, if you'd like to learn more click here also the code that checks for edited save files and pokemon has been implemented learn more here
  • Need help learning how to grasp competitive pokemon there get a mentor, click the link here
  • If you'd like to know what kind of pokemon were used at Worlds 2015 click here
  • Aether is doing weekly giveaways click here to possibly recieve one of the many pokemon being given away, This week: Shiny BR Aegislash
  • Mudkiplegend post the VGC2016 Regional event location for North America view here
  • The Dodrio Tournament is coming to a close with a final bracket style tournament coming soon, the exact date hasnt been decided at this moment but i will update you when so.
  • Pokeguy19, Mitchmaster24 and Applejackpony100 have setup a league similar to UCL, you can't sign-up anymore currently but watch them as they battle and you maybe able to join next time Smile click here for more information
These are just a few of the things happening on the forum, explore and see what the forum has in store (I'ma poet and i didnt even know it Kappa)

•Gaming News•
Lot of updates and new releases have come out this week and the last weeks here are some:
  • Splatoon has recieved an update showcasing new things such as new types of weapons such as the slosher and the splating, plus new maps.
  • Article created by: Revenant L - Game: ORAS - Platform: 3DS

In Pokémon news, the Pokémon World Championships has come to an end. The Junior Division saw a third match in which Kotone Yasue from Japan come out on top, with her Mega Gardevoir getting the last say. In the Senior Division, Great Britain's Mark McQuillan took his last chance to become a Senior Division Champion and succeeded in winning 2-0. He showed what obscure Pokémon can really do, with his Machamp providing Wide Guard and No Guard-Dynamic Punch support. Looks like the world didn't learn enough about the true power of Machamp from 2012's Senior Champion Hayden McTavish. And in the Master Division, Shoma Honami became the first Japanese Master Champion since 2009. Although we didn't see any craziness like we did from Sejun Park's Pachirisu in 2014, Shoma played brilliantly and won 2-1. We saw the ever popular Mega-Kangaskhan, Landorus-Therian, Heatran, and Amoongus throughout. In fact, everyone who was crowned a Champion had Landorus-Therian and Heatran on their team. Jonathan "Shadypenguinn" Indovino also announced that next year's World Championships will be hosted in San Francisco, California, so start planning! Also, much deserved kudos to the officers of the Boston Police Department for protecting thousands of tournament-goers by stopping a potential gun-related tragedy that could have cost the lives of hundreds at the Hynes Convention Center.
  • During the Pokemon World Championship it was announced that Pokken Tournament will be coming to the Wii U in Spring of 2016 if you'd like to watch the trailer video for it click here
  • Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeons was revealed to have a release date of November 20th for North America
    Here is a chart with the release dates of all the major up and coming titles:
    [Image: CNL_pe-WcAAp8ak.jpg:large]
    Ofcourse this is just a few of tons of coming out and/or updates coming to these games, if theres a game that wasnt on here that you'd like to be on here please check out this link here

If we have missed anything important tell us, do we have an wrong information?, and if you would like to help provide information PM me and ill sign you up, or if you think we should add any more sections leave a comment, thanks for reading our Somewhat-Weekly News Thread.
•Team Forum•
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
who ever buys me a ganondorf amiibo get's to live an extra week.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
(Aug 24, 2015, 10:30 PM)Rogue Wrote: who ever buys me a ganondorf amiibo get's to live an extra week.

You're the one with a Job, give me monah' ;-; Kappa
(Aug 24, 2015, 10:30 PM)Rogue Wrote: who ever buys me a ganondorf amiibo get's to live an extra week.

But what if I have a death wish?
It feels weird no to see the anime kid as your avatar, something is just not right. :s
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

(Aug 25, 2015, 06:24 PM)Luisito Wrote: It feels weird no to see the anime kid as your avatar, something is just not right.  :s

Lol that profile pic was a character from game called Elsword not something personals for me or made by me, I like to change it up every once in a while just for fun, I am now royal porygon :D
Informative news letter! Thanks for the "somewhat-weekly" update thread Smile
(Aug 26, 2015, 03:44 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: I am now royal porygon :D

Haha. You are into porygons now? When was the first one aired? :D
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

(Aug 26, 2015, 06:10 AM)Bright_Shadow21 Wrote: Informative news letter! Thanks for the "somewhat-weekly" update thread Smile

You're welcome :D I try to get these out asap but sometimes I was until there's a lot of new content so thats why I call it somewhat weekly so no one yells at me when the next issue hasn't come out, that for reading it
(Aug 26, 2015, 07:05 AM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2015, 03:44 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: I am now royal porygon :D

Haha. You are into porygons now? When was the first one aired?  :D
I've liked porygon every sense porygon z came out I did this cool thing when the server first opened where my profile pic started as porygon and at Around 300 I changed it to porygon 2 and at 1000 post I change it to porygon z like I was evolving Kappa