Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread
Had to know that would happen eventually, with Punk and all.
(Apr 3, 2015, 04:06 PM)Snoopy Shannon Wrote: Had to know that would happen eventually, with Punk and all.

Now AJ is going to end up like Punk. A ghost. I wonder if WWE is still going to give Divas a chance seeing as how AJ was the one to call out Stephanie on that.
But I assume they still would give them chances as they don't want any backlash
I don't know about that. It seems the wording was very specific; In ring competition. I wouldn't be surprised if she took on a general manager type role (again) but solely for the divas division
idk, they said they wish her the best. I think they just worded it weird.
This decision seems very abrupt, this tweet after mania suggests this wasn't planned for very long https://twitter.com/WWEAJLee/status/582626902524870656
Yeah, it seems like it was very abrupt. I was reading stories that it was quite hard for her backstage with the Punk issue hanging over her.

I guess the only positive is that this might encourage them to bring up someone like Sasha Banks, cause atm Paige, and to a lesser extent Natalya, are the only Divas I find remotely interesting on the main roster.
Naomi has been showing a lot of promise. Her persona is pretty annoying though. At least its not generic. Would like to see Bailey come over after a nxt title reign. I'm always worried about a nxt wrestler going to the main roster because I don't want Vince and creative to mess them up but Neville has been handled well so far apart from dropping his first name.
Payback was pretty good, the tag team championship match was the highlight for me. The New Day are amazing as heels. Watching Cesaro and Kidd in the ring is always exciting. Also the momentary reuniting of the shield was kind of hype.

Unstoppable was awesome, probably better than Rivals. Dana Brooks had to be carried during the woman's tag team match, hopefully she gets better. The tag team championship match was really good, wish enzo and Cass would have won though. The women's championship match was definitely the best match of the night. I think the ending was pretty lackluster until Samoa Joe debuted, he's looking to be top face I think. Once Sami gets better, he's probably headed to the main shows. Hopefully his shoulder stops popping out...
Figured I'd get in on this. Was anyone else disappointed with Summerslam?

Did you watch Tough Enough? if so, do you think the winners will ever make the main roster? Unfortunately, I don't think they will just because the business is so competitive. They both have potential, but it's going to take a lot of work. I really hope they beat the odds.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Aug 31, 2015, 11:16 AM)Justin Wrote: Figured I'd get in on this. Was anyone else disappointed with Summerslam?

Did you watch Tough Enough? if so, do you think the winners will ever make the main roster? Unfortunately, I don't think they will just because the business is so competitive. They both have potential, but it's going to take a lot of work. I really hope they beat the odds.

I thought Summerslam was decent, but felt it was marred by the screwy endings for the Rollins vs. Cena and Brock vs. Taker matches.

I didn't watch much Tough Enough, to be honest I had no real interest after the last one where the winner appeared on Raw once I think, got hit with a stunner, and then was never seen again. Based on that I'm kinda cynical for the chances of the winners, but stranger things have happened (like former TE contestant The Miz becoming WWE champ!).

In other things, delighted with the results of NXT Takeover Brooklyn, delighted to see Bayley win the title, my fellow countryman Bálor retain, and the delightful Vaudevillians win the titles at last.