Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread
(Feb 22, 2015, 08:34 PM)Denny Wrote: The night of screwy finishes.

Exactly. I like Cena but I dislike how many times the commentators have to say "But lets not forget, Cena DID NOT tap out" Etc. Just say it once if you have to. Cena's fans wont stop supporting him over a loss anyways
Commentation is pretty crappy these days, im sure thats mostly creatives fault.

Im willing to see how roman reigns develops over time, i think hes improved a little bit. Definately wouldnt have him main event wrestlemania at his current state.

Im looking forward to the intercontinental title match at mania since its gonna be at least a triple threat if not a fatal 4way and a ladder match.

Also Rey Mystero's contract with WWE expired which is good for Ray, bad for fans. Hes gonna appear on other shows like Lucha Underground which im excited to see. He was my favorite in my teens.
Holy crap, Heyman's promo last night was a thing of beauty. Delighted that AJ is back, I was thinking Paige would be the only diva I like on the main roster until they call up some of the ladies from NXT.
Heyman's promo and Aj's return were definately the highlights. R Truth has been pretty funny last few shows.
Yeah, the whole thing with the IC title has been quite funny to watch, though Truth and Ambrose have been the best. They seem to be the most invested in the angle.
Heyman has always been insane on the mic, def one of the best promos done. AJ prob got the biggest pop of the night, though all the chants for CM Punk and AJ kinda spoiled her return.

IC exchange has actually made the title the most enjoyable thing on the show. Though being a Jon Stewart fan made that segment really fun Smile Ortons turn is going to be really good, especially how him doing the right thing by the authority has screwed up Rollins plans :p
Pretty good smackdown, they're doing a good job hyping up the IC title match. That match and randy vs rollins should be pretty good. Having mark henry put over roman reigns was a little cringy, I really hope they don't have roman beat lesnar with a superman punch and a spear.
that match gauntlet match on smackdown was awesome, specifcally Ziggler vs Bryan. Top two performers in the WWE right now, no doubt, only other person on their level is Rollins.
In other news, El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo died from injuries suffered vs. Rey Mysterio. Damn. RIP.
(Mar 21, 2015, 12:11 PM)Snoopy Shannon Wrote: In other news, El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo died from injuries suffered vs. Rey Mysterio. Damn. RIP.

It's sad to see someone die doing something they love and do everyday. RIP El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo.