Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

WWE [World Wrestling Entertainment] Discussion Thread
Damn. Just saw the footage of what happened. Reports say he suffered a heart attack as a result of spinal trauma cause by whiplash. A horrible accident. May El Hijo Del Perro Aguayo rest in peace, forever doing something he loved.
I saw the video, it was horrible to watch. They had Mysterio do a 619 over the man that clearly needed medical attention.

Final Raw before Mania, they really need to pull something big out of the bag tonight cause the build for pretty much everything has been kinda awful so far.
[Image: 5lwdFAX.gif]

Says it all.
Jeez, glad I missed the last 30 minutes. Very disappointed in the buildup for the "biggest" ppv of the year.
If Wrestlemania does manage to be a good show, it'll be despite the booking, not because of it.
got to be the worst Raw ending in history. Seriously, tug of war over the title? What is Vince thinking, since he has last say in everything?
Guys im gonna be honest here, WWE has alot of bad thing that they can possibly do and might lean towards it. First off they can have Rollins cash in at Mania, and lose or have Reigns win in their next match. They can also have Reigns vs Cena and have Reigns win. They would say that Indirectly Reigns is better than his cousin, the Rock. (This could also happen with Lesnar.) IMO Dean Ambrose should get a push because without Punk, they need a rebel to bring back some reminiscents from the Attitude era where WWE was at its peak. He is almost perfect for the job with his mic skills, in-ring ability, and lunatic attitude. They also need to forget about the whole Benoit tragedy. I understand he is awful for what he did but thinking in dept was it really his fault? WWE didnt check him for concussions and mental stability. The same thing happened to Junior Seau except the whole killing his family thing. I was listening to Chris Jericho's pod cast and he was saying the only reason he will never be in the Hall of Fame is because no one is going to talk about a man who killed his family in a positive way. But yet we talk about Michael Jackson who molested young children like a god. Both these things are very bad but what Benoit did for the company and what he did in his career should land him in the hall of fame In my Opinion
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
I'd love, and I mean love more than anything, for Dean to get pushed more. The way he's been booked has been fairly ridiculous, he's lost every PPV match he's had since the break up of the Shield, and it's never been clean, either through interference, DQ, or a tv exploding in his face.
Lesnar announced he's staying with WWE so thats a huge positive for the future. Right now, Ziggler and Bryan need to keep an upward momentum more than anyone. They're too talented and not getting any younger. Ambrose shines on the mic and it makes up for his lack of in-ring ability which isnt too bad. All opinions of course.
Lot of people quite upset at Rikishi's HoF speech due to him not mentioning Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay at all.