Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Water type suggestions
Hi guys I need your help. I want to playthrough Omega Ruby again but I didn't choose mudkip because it's a mudkip. I need some water type suggestions I don't really care if it's an offensive or deffensive water type so i could use for my team.

Update: I know people are recommending Wingul's but I should of said my team so far

Torchic
Roselia
Starly

So wingul i dont know of but the mons dont have to be from the main story since im just at Rustboro City and i have a lot of mons from my X copy that i could breed and get it from gts ( dont have PokéBank ;-; ) but i dont know what to choose from
Buizel can be a good pokemon.
I would suggest Wingull, at least until you get more access and choices. It can be caught just South of the forest.
well early game wingull is definetly good however late game i would say catch a lanturn or try for wailmer
Ludicolo. Nuff said
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Jan 11, 2016, 11:15 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Ludicolo. Nuff said

He said that he has Omega Ruby, so he doesn't get Lotad unless he trades.
try to catch a tentacool if you already have a rod it has good defenses and a good movepool
something blue :^)
it's 2022 and we livin
I would say use Wingull as early on, it can be a beast. Roxanne will be a bit of a fight due to her having Rock type, but Water gun will be deadly. So I would say use Wingull. Later on you can catch a Tentacool, but that won't be until you completed the first gym and get to go to Dewford town.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Go with Horsea then. Later on in the game, you can trade between the versions and get Kingdra.