Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Heyhey :3
Music 
Heyhey everyone!

After lurking for a week or so I decided I might as well register here and lurk with a name instead of being 'guest'. ^^ What I have seen so far looks like a nice and welcoming community, I hope I can add something to you all.

5 Years ago, someone special gave me a gift, it was pokemon HeartGold. I played the story all the way through and loved it! One feature I was a bit disappointed about in the later games, was that no pokemon was following you around... Still hoping that will become a thing again! Although Pokemonamie kinda makes up for it, but not completely, only a little bit, I think. :P
With X/Y I started to learn breeding and supertraining and by now I have a couple of good pokemon. It's all pokemon I like, so probably no match for experienced competitive players. I never got into the competitive side of the game, but I'm a bit interested now. Not sure how big the community in the Netherlands is though. I also apologize in advance for any bad grammar. :D Please tell me if you feel like it, I want to learn how to spell it right!

My favorite pokemon is Litwick and it's evolutions.
My first starter was Charmander, fire has allways been one of my favorite types.
A game I have not seen mentioned so far that I also play is Pokepark. Any other people around who play that game? Smile

Not sure what else to say, so I'll leave it like that. -
Welcome to the Site and also Candles make awesome pokemon
Welcome :D
Actually one of our moderators is from the Netherlands (Eeveeli) so that's one person Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome! Feel free to take a look at this thread to see who we are and what we do. There's also a list of members who may be able to help with any of your needs :]