Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Weeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Wink 
I haven't been here in like, 4 or 5 months kappa . Anyways, by the looks of things most peeps have the same fate as me. Doomed to Fairy Tail (High School DxD kappa ) OK not EVERYBODY has the same fate but cut me some slack my 3ds is stuck with my sister watching Nintendo Anime Channel kappa . Now I just sound like an old man except more talkative. But I'll tell you this there is a life to live and I have approximately 70 years left to see all of its wonders. Ok now this is just stupid. If I try to say something there is ALWAYS something else that pops up in my head. Dangit now I've lost my episode number. On the bright side at least I've wrote a bit more or less than a fanfiction? No? I'm now questioning why I even wrote this in the first place. Kill me now. What I'm trying to say is that I'm hopefully going to be back and more frequent on Twitch/Posts. But NOO my damned self has to write a full letter's worth of writing. Which reminds me-

No! No! Bad! Bad!

What have I done to myself Huh
Oh wait now this is gonna be messed up in the most inderect way possible.

Honestly just kill me now.
(Don't take that seriously)
Welcome back
hahaha your post made me laugh :P
Welcome back! "High School", I have a more intense struggle: University... prepare son kappa
Got it Kappa