Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to the Pokemon Universe!! (:
Hello there!!

Just passing by to greet you all, and to introduce myself as a new member to this lovely community.

This is my very first time playing Pokemon. I recently finished the story mode of Alpha Sapphire, well, at least up to Delta Episode, and I haven't battled the Elite Four for the second time yet.

So.. as a token of my good will, I want to share a good laugh with you all:

I tried to get an egg from the Day Care by leaving a Pikachu all by himself. Hahaha!  :D

Yup, that is how new I am to this Pokemon Universe. (Don't blame me much, the Pokedex book said to leave a Pikachu at the Day Care and pick up the egg left by it).

Anyways, if anyone is interested on befriend me (in-game/in-forums/etc), I would be honored. None of my friends play pokemon and would love to learn from  experienced players like yourselves.

'till next time,  :P

Luisito
Welcome :D /
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jul 20, 2015, 03:16 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Welcome :D /

Thanks Animekid7!! :P
Welcome aboard. I'd be happy to help you familiarize yourself with all things Pokemon. I've been told I'm a good teacher, in any case, so if you need any help, let me know.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome to the site
(Jul 20, 2015, 05:58 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Welcome to the site

Thank you!!  Shy
(Jul 20, 2015, 04:58 PM)sandragon13 Wrote: Welcome aboard. I'd be happy to help you familiarize yourself with all things Pokemon. I've been told I'm a good teacher, in any case, so if you need any help, let me know.
   -sandragon13

Thanks!! I appreciate the offer, I will send you a PM right away.
(Jul 20, 2015, 06:26 PM)naitre Wrote: Welcome to the community! Feel free to check out our little welcome post with members you can reach out to for assistance here, as well as our community mentorship program.

Thanks a lot! Just posted over there!  :P