Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 13 Update [Suicune giveaway]
(Nov 25, 2015, 05:53 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2015, 05:51 PM)Shiny Mew Wrote: So sorry to hear that. Will this cheer you up?  Undecided [Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: blobfish-psychrolutes-marcidus.jpg]

This is better I think

Maybe. But you can't argue with this:[Image: funny-cats-in-toilet.jpg] :D
How sad! I hope you get better.
It's okay to take a break to get everything back together, you deserve it!
why do bad things happen to good people? Sad sorry for you aether. hope Arceus brings justice
That's tough man, but don't think we are disappointed. We are a community so we gotta support each other. Hope things now take a turn for the better and you get to stabilize. Wish you luck!
(Nov 25, 2015, 03:56 PM)Aether Wrote: As many of you may have noticed, the requests for the Suicune haven't been fulfilled and for this I greatly apologize, but I do have my reasons.

I believe I got to around page 7 by Wednesday last week, then things took a turn for the worse. I got a corrupt save on Wednesday, slowing down but not ending the giveaway, then the final kicker, on Friday my home got robbed.

Unfortunately this has left me temporarily with out computer, DS (and for some very irritating reason) router.

As soon as I can, the giveaways will start again, most likely we're looking at the start of next week, maybe not. When I do, I will repeat the Suicune giveaway.

Peace out y'all and sorry to disappoint anyone.

No worries man. Thanks for keeping us informed :] Sad to hear you got robbed. Hope everything turns around for you man :]
it's 2022 and we livin
Sorry to hear about it. Thanks for the update really appreciate it