Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Hello!
Show us your creative side! If you could make your own video game, what type of game would you make? Would you focus on exploring? What feature would it have?

[Image: poKp%C3%A8mon-region.png]
It'll be pokemon with all regions in it. I made a post of my idea, it's currently buried somewhere around here in pokemonforever. I won't post a link since nobody liked my idea anyway, well, except me and my brother.

Pokemon is all about adventures. What's your favourite adventure you've been on, whether it be a family holiday, a trip with friends or a solo adventure?

During my high school days, i went to adventures everyday with my friends and sometimes with my brother. We rode bikes, walked aimlessly, climbed trees, played some games, and most of the time just wander and talked about a bunch of stuff. There's this one memory that came to my mind as i reminisce the good ol' days. It was this one time, my bestfriend, Kevin, and I went to another friend's house and watched spongebob the movie. Yes, you read it right, Spongebob Squarepants. While our other classmates were busy with their love lives we were memorizing lines from Bossbob Epicpants. We even mastered drawing them and mimicking their voices. Well anyways, before we finished the movie, we heard thunders and it started to rain. Since it's already getting late (5:00 PM) we decided to go home. So we rode our bikes as fast as we could in the pouring rain. There was a sharp turn we had to make. Kevs slipped and he slid in front of me as we make the turn. It appeared to me then and even now as i try to remember in slow motion. I had two choices: to ride over him, or to join the fun. so I just took the fall as well and we slid for 3 meters. We picked up our bikes and rode again, slower. We were drenched in the rain with minor bruises and we were just laughing at ourselves. We told our other friends the story of how we became superman and "flew" the next day.
Misadventures are more fun to remember. lol.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?

[Image: fd51a6dfcc0b93c152b7d215c87c7372.jpg]
Probably spaghetti, the sweet one.

Is there a hobby you'd like to start doing such as playing an instrument? Or maybe something outdoors like skiing?

[Image: le-enter-title-here_o_846022.jpg]
I already know a li'l guitar but I like the piano more.

Pokemon's 20th anniversary is coming up. What was your first Pokemon game, and share your best/worst moments playing it?

I won't include the hack roms. So my first would be Pokemon Y.
[Image: LUjR5rU.jpg]

I love the customization thing in XY series. From skin tones, hair styles/color, and the outfit. Goodness, choosing what to wear for the day is my best moments playing it. Worst one, is just a minor one. I'm not good with geographical directions, i easily get lost in real life. so i was running around Lumiose city for a few hours trying to figure out where I should go (the place with skate rails). It got to the point where i felt nauseated and i stopped, slept, then go back to running in circles until i figured it out. Until now I still don't have Lumiose memorized. I just ask my brother whenever i need to go somewhere.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Show us your creative side! If you could make your own video game, what type of game would you make? Would you focus on exploring? What feature would it have?
I would make an open world turn based RPG, it'd be a mix of Fallout type of open world and Final Fantasy. Exploration would be up to the player, and it would have an online where you can either join someone's party, or make your own.

Pokemon is all about adventures. What's your favourite adventure you've been on, whether it be a family holiday, a trip with friends or a solo adventure?

An adventure I went on was in 9th grade where me, my friends and my band teacher got lost in New York. What happened was we just got done eating at Bubba Gumps, and our bus that would take us back to our hotel was close. What happened was our group got split up and my group ended up in Times Square. We met up, but the police almost were called.
Pizza. End of story.
Is there a hobby you'd like to start doing such as playing an instrument? Or maybe something outdoors like skiing?
I would like to start hiking. Not many places to hike here in good ol' Illinois, so. I already play the French horn and I am learning the guitar right now.
Pokemon's 20th anniversary is coming up. What was your first Pokemon game, and share your best/worst moments playing it?
My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Emerald, and my worst memory was wasting my master ball on a level 35 Tentacool. But my best memory is catching Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre in a Pokeball. That's right, I caught those three in a Pokeball.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!

My favorite trip was when I went on a road trip with a couple of my closest friends and we went to go see an ice hockey game and we explored the downtown area and all it had to offer.

Definitely pizza, since you'd always be able to at least switch up the ingredients, so I'd never get bored with it

I don't really have a hobby I'd like to start doing, so much as I'd like to pick back up a hobby. I used to play a lot of ice hockey, as the goalie, and it was always fun! Never a dull moment, that's for sure!

My first game was Pokemon Crystal, my best moment was probably when I finally got my Feraligatr to level 100 and was able to sweep through the Elite 4 with it xD The worst moment would definitely be after I found the game while cleaning out my room and after I turned it on and played it a bit, when I came back to it, everything was gone and I'd have to start all over if I wanted to play again.
HI I'm new, I hope we can be good friends while we learn about vgc Smile
Hello, everyone! I'm here because my boyfriend requested this site for my Friend Safari purposes o3o
So, yeah, hope I can make friends and everything x3

1. Show us your creative side! If you could make your own video game, what type of game would you make? Would you focus on exploring? What feature would it have?
    I would definitely make a HUGE open world RPG game, those are my favorite. I think it would be really cool to have an overwhelmingly large open world game with a customizable main character, you could pick different classes. I would definitely have a class where you could shapeshift, that'd be freaking awesome! Skyrim comes to mind here, but I prefer a larger world and probably better fighting gameplay. I didn't like Skyrim's gameplay that much. 
  2. Pokemon is all about adventures. What's your favourite adventure you've been on, whether it be a family holiday, a trip with friends or a solo adventure?
    I frequent anime conventions, there's a lot here in Dallas. One of my favorite trips was going to one of the biggest anime conventions in the United States, Dragon-con. It was HUGE and I had to drive over 16 hours to get there, but it was so much fun. ♥
  3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
    Hands down, sushi. It's one of my favorite foods and I never get sick of it. Depending on the roll, it can be quite healthy too![Image: enormousSushiPlatter.jpg]
  4. Is there a hobby you'd like to start doing such as playing an instrument? Or maybe something outdoors like skiing?
    I really want to get back into running and biking. I've been way too sedentary recently and need to get back into the grind of exercising more!
  5. Pokemon's 20th anniversary is coming up. What was your first Pokemon game, and share your best/worst moments playing it?
    My first Pokemon game was actually Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap. Every moment was the best moment of those games!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
I didn't entirely read the first post, OOPS, my bad, but I LOVE answering questions like these!
1. I'd either make a Hack 'n' Slash, in homage to Bayonetta/DMC, OR a fighting game, similar in playstyle to Skullgirls.
2. I actually really dislike going outside with family, so in all honesty, any time I can go places with just my friends, is a great adventure for me. c:
3. Pizza. But would be great if I could eat different KINDS of pizza.
4. I'd love to play Piano more than anything, it's just a beautiful instrument that I've always found perfect for me <3
5. My first was actually Diamond, but I barely played it because by the time I got it, Platinum came out, and I played the living BEJEEZUS out of that. My best moment was finding a Shiny Shinx, my worst moment was restarting my game because I was bored, but not trading said Shinx to another game, so it's gone forever. ;v;
(Okay I'm done for real this time)
Hello everyone,

I just signed up for this site.  Looking forward to getting comfortable with this site.

I'm also looking to become great at pokemon battling.  My first game was the original blue.

So hope to see you all around.

Saiman