Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 22 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
@Chawizawd Pretty good I must say.
I'm pretty late here

If you were a Pokemon, what typing would you get and why?

Fire, Dragon. I love these two types since I saw charizard, yeah i know he isn't dragon type but whatever. Even when I got into Yugioh these are my two main decks. I used the fire one for competitions but I like the dragon one for casual matches.

If you were to create a new typing, what would it be? Would old Pokémon get this new typing? If yes, which ones?

Woah this is a hard one. Ahmm maybe Light? Got the idea from Yugioh attributes. I can think of Ampharos as having it since it a lighthouse pokemon, hmm who else, nothing else comes up. Light will be supereffective against anything but also weak to everything.

If you had to give a Generation 2 Pokémon an Alola Form, which Pokémon would you pick and how would you make it different/better? Why?

Interesting question, hmm gen two... No specific pokemon came up but I know it'll be one of those without evolution.

I went to check single evo from gen two, and Dunsparce came up. I'm not sure what dunsparce is supposed to be in real life, but I'm gonna give it an additional ghost type and make him look darker with angry eyes.

What is the most recent series/anime/TV show that you watched?

Recent I watched. I recently watched Amourshipping confirmed canon episode and I was pretty stoked. I watched TWD first episode for season 7, knew what will happened because comics, but i still hated it. I'm more into reading though.

Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?

I just answered it in the previous question kek. But I watched Dr. Strange recently. Good reads I had recently:
Oregairu (a reread), Volume 12 when?
One piece latest chapters, GODA nuff said
Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice), it's good and will have a movie animation adaption soon,
Ballroom e Youkoso, I never knew I would love a manga about ballroom but dang it's so good
Gekkou, kinda like oregairu but shorter
Hakomari, #1 Light novel currently in MAL
Blah blah Peculiar Children, sorry forgot the title, kinda different from the movie,
Pokemon Festival of Champions, best pokemon manga out there

There's a lot more but I'll guess I'll stop.

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!
I typed random letters and picked random users: Let's go

@MarcelCrad What do you like about pokemon and how do you find this community?
@ElliotProbablyTheBest What's with the probably? Be more confident! How long have you been into pokemon
@Hikari Misty or Serena. Defend your answer
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?