Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 22 Meet and Greet- Come and Take a Seat!
If you were a Pokemon, what typing would you get and why?
Water/Ground cos Im not weak to anything except when I get grass stains Sad

If you were to create a new typing, what would it be? Would old Pokémon get this new typing? If yes, which ones?
Friend type, pokemon arent supposed to battle Smile

If you had to give a Generation 2 Pokémon an Alola Form, which Pokémon would you pick and how would you make it different/better? Why?
Ampharos and it would be Electric/Dragon with Mold Breaker, surprised it hasnt been done already tbh

What is the most recent series/anime/TV show that you watched?
The Flash, sports, and other things that arent ok to mention on the site

Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
I cant read so movies

@naitre Is it true that girls exist?
@Rogue CHOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOO
@"Squeab" whats for dinner tonight?
@Black117 why arent you White117?
@ChaseInfinity Where is Animekid7
@Unit501 If you have 12 apples and give 13 to your friend, how many pancakes does it take to build a dog house
@"Elly" hi son
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
@Sky Absol-utely
heh

• If you were a Pokemon, what typing would you get and why?
    • Steel, because I have as much emotion as a metal wall
  • If you were to create a new typing, what would it be? Would old Pokémon get this new typing? If yes, which ones?
    • Light. It would be Fairy, except weak to Fire, and it and Dark would be super-effective against each other. Obviously any Pokemon currently Fairy would have it replaced with Light. Spiritomb would have an alternate Light form
    • I almost just revealed some ROM hack spoilers lol glad I didn't haha
  • If you had to give a Generation 2 Pokémon an Alola Form, which Pokémon would you pick and how would you make it different/better? Why?
    • None of them - in fact, I'd annihilate Alolan forms entirely and just make Alolan Exeggutor its evolution (but like a 20x longer neck)
  • What is the most recent series/anime/TV show that you watched? 
    • Currently watching WWW.WAGNARIA!! and it's alright, I guess. Not nearly as great as the original, though
  • Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?
    • Movies. If I were cursed to never have to read a book again I'd be thanking the entity that cursed me

Alright, here's my folks now suddenly in the spotlight:
@"MistressGlaceon": If Glaceon had an Alolan form, what would it look like?
@SenpaisLittleEevee: What's the cutest Pokemon in your opinion?
@w2gMk: Favorite generation?
@naitre: Favorite main-series game?
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Oct 19, 2016, 11:43 AM)wundrweapon Wrote: @"MistressGlaceon": If Glaceon had an Alolan form, what would it look like?

Huh, good question. Well I know the typing would have to be the opposite of her original typing (as I've noticed with other Alolan forms) so she would have to be Fire type. As for her design...well that's a bit more difficult. You have me stumped on this one :P
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 19, 2016, 12:04 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: You have me stumped on this one :P

Then I have succeeded :P
(Oct 19, 2016, 12:09 PM)wundrweapon Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2016, 12:04 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: You have me stumped on this one :P

Then I have succeeded :P

Shots have been fired and war has been declared....
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Oct 19, 2016, 11:43 AM)wundrweapon Wrote: @w2gMk: Favorite generation?

If you were a Pokemon, what typing would you get and why?

Dark Electric, cuz I'm so edgy its shocking.

If you were to create a new typing, what would it be? Would old Pokémon get this new typing? If yes, which ones?

I'd make the sound type, and its effectiveness would be based on how well sound travels through other pokemon's material. No old pokemon would get this, as it would force a lot more new pokemon to be made.
If you had to give a Generation 2 Pokémon an Alola Form, which Pokémon would you pick and how would you make it different/better? Why?

I'd make a grass dark houndoom, and replace its skull features with tiki talismans.

What is the most recent series/anime/TV show that you watched?

If you mean episode watched, the last naruto shippuden episode. If by season... umm most of servamp.

Do you prefer reading books or watching movies?

I don't know how to read. I use a text to speech program to communicate, so I prefer movies.

Tagging time ooooooooo yeeeaaaaaaahhhh

@Unit501 Have you taken measures to secure the safety of your chocolate milk?
@wundrweapon What is your favorite (scientifically correct) vegetable, and what is the favorite dish you like said vegetable in?
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
@w2gMk solanum tuberosum as "mashed potatoes" with grilled steak
@Sky Whoe else but eckley
@wundrweapon Chikorita > Eevee > everything else
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
If I was a Pokemon, my typing would be water. Vaporeon was always a favorite of mine because he could essentially melt into any body of water, like his cells would just liquify or something. I don't know how all that works but it seems like something I'd be all about if I was a Pokemon. 
  • If you were to create a new typing, what would it be? Would old Pokémon get this new typing? If yes, which ones?
Dude are 18 types not enough? Jeeze Louise... I guess if you're gonna ask, gimme a Smoke type. These would be incorporeal Pokemon, weak to Flying, Fire, and Ghost, but resistant against Normal, Fighting, Ice, and Dark. Immune to electric. Not sure if that would be competitively viable in the slightest tbh but I think it's a neat idea.  
  • If you had to give a Generation 2 Pokémon an Alola Form, which Pokémon would you pick and how would you make it different/better? Why?
 So many good choices here. Any water type from Gen 2 would have a good niche in Alola. I'd go for an Alolan Kingdra and make it Water/Fairy. I know there's some heavy speculation that Popplio's final evolution will have that typing, but it shouldn't be the only one. Besides, seahorses are supposed to be frilly, and in hindsight the Dragon typing doesn't do its design any favors imo    
Umm I'm not too big into TV but I think in terms of recently released media I really enjoyed Rick and Morty. That's not very recent though. I only saw season 1 of Broad City, I hear they're on season 3 so I may try to get caught up. I also hear that Dragon Ball Super is freaking amazing but I hate subtitles in anime so who knows when I'll dive in.

Movies for sure. I'm a sucker for book ownership but I can't force myself to crack one open to save my life, meanwhile I'll marathon 3 movies in one night if I let myself. I seriously love the feel and smell of books but I'm a lazy American so I'm going to just shill out for more Marvel films until my eyes dry up and fall out.

@"Elly" How has your school year been panning out so far?
@MagicalMops Why mops tho
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
(Oct 18, 2016, 09:50 PM)Elly Wrote:

If I were a Pokemon I'd honestly have two forms, a Dark/Normal and a Ghost/Psychic. The only real reason is because both these typings hit nearly everything for at least neutral

A new typing? We've all been waiting for the Sound typing. Hits Steel, Ice, Psychic and Ghost for super effective, resists Ghost and Fighting, resisted by Electric, Water and Poison and is hit by Electric only for super effective damage. I'd give the typing to Exploud evolution line, Swellow evolution line (Sound/Flying), Noivern evolution line (Sound/Dragon), Chatot, Vibrava and Flygon line.

I'd honestly give Ledian an Alolan form. Flying/Fighting with Tough Claws as its ability. Boost that attack stat by 70-100 points and it'd be a really viable Physical attacker

Um, Full Metal Alchemist

I'm impartial between the two. Books give good content but movies bring the visuals out more vividly than the imagination (sometimes)