Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 4 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
How well did you do on the 151 challenge?
Not well, I only got the ones you can catch in the 6 gen games. Darn new kids!
If pokemon z was announced, do you think it's a good idea? Or would you prefer a new generation?
What your favorite Pokémon lore/Mystery/conspiracy?
That cubone is a new born charmander without a mother. I mean the flame's gotta start from somewhere, right?
Eckley made a thread?!?!

Oh gosh what do I do?!?!

uh....

wait for it....

ummmm.....

GOT IT!

[Image: 250px-591Amoonguss.png]
(Sep 20, 2015, 01:24 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Eckley made a thread?!?!

Oh gosh what do I do?!?!

uh....

wait for it....

ummmm.....

GOT IT!

[Image: 250px-591Amoonguss.png]

You disgust me
How well did you do in the 151 Challenge?
102/151  :D

If Pokemon Z is announced, do you think it's a good idea? Or would you prefer an entirely new generation?
I think that if Pokemon Z would be able to show new things about the Pokemon story and lore, but if it's going to be the same thing as X and Y than i rather them work on a New Generation, but i would understand if they need to make Pokemon Z in between so they have time to make the new generation. They might even use Pokemon Z to test out how the audience will like certain things so that they can better prepare the next generation.

What's your favourite Pokemon Lore / Mystery / Conspiracy?
One of my favorites is the ghost girl in "Black and White" and "Black 2 and White 2" where the girl is waiting to give back an item that was given by Cresselia.

If you were a Pokemon, Which one would you be and why?
I would be a starter Pokemon like Cyndaquil! It would be fun to see what a Pokemon trainers adventure through a Pokemon's perspective is like.

Besides Playing Pokemon, What are your favourite hobbies?
I like to watch people play and talk about games and other things on youtube. I like to draw art. Some other games I play is Monster Hunter, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Super Smash Bros 4. I like to watch anime and cartoons.
(Sep 20, 2015, 01:51 PM)Eckley Wrote: You disgust me

Aww Eckley, you didn't tell me that today was Opposite Day! Heart
How well did you do in the 151 Challenge?
I didn't do it.

If Pokemon Z is announced, do you think it's a good idea? Or would you prefer an entirely new generation?
I would prefer it to go strait to 7th gen, but it would give me an excuse to go and play through an (albeit modified) Kalos region.

What's your favourite Pokemon Lore / Mystery / Conspiracy?
Arceus is god. No questions.

If you were a Pokemon, Which one would you be and why?
Well, I would love to be a Staraptor, but Clefable would be fun as well. Why?

METRONOME BOAIZ!!!!!!!!!

Besides Playing Pokemon, What are your favourite hobbies?
(Sep 18, 2015, 01:12 PM)naitre Wrote: Weight lifting, baking, paper crafting, playing other video games, watching horror movies, reading, and sleeping. Sleeping is like my part-time job.

Pretty much this. Well, I don't really consider sleeping my part time job, or paper crafting, or watching scary movies, or baking.... I was thinking that we were twins, until I actually thought about it. We are not twins Naitre. But, I do play other games, and I do lift, bro.
(Sep 20, 2015, 05:31 PM)naitre Wrote: Bro. Spot me, bro.

Bro. Check out my awesome guns, bro. Lets see your guns, bro. I hope you remembered arm day, bro.
(Sep 18, 2015, 01:12 PM)naitre Wrote: Weight lifting

The only weight I lift is the weight of my ancestors...
Well we know where is thread is going now  kappa .
A legend fallen from grace.
(Sep 20, 2015, 02:52 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Aww Eckley, you didn't tell me that today was Opposite Day! Heart

I will come to your house and Falcon punch you in the face