Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Weekly Giveaways: What the community wants
So I know this technically isn't the right forum to post this in, but it does concern the weekly giveaways so it's nearly there.

Basically, what would you guys like to see in the giveaways? Not specific pokemon but in terms of the theme for each week. Up until now I've just been focusing on giving away the main VGC mega-threats, but I do understand that not everyone from the community plays the ranked battlespot.

Should I include weeks where the options are from Smogon (RU, OU, Uber)? Should I do a week focusing on harder to catch but perfect legendaries that aren't VGC viable (Ho-Oh, Rayquaza, Deoxyx...that crowd)?

I would've liked to do an events giveaway (M14 Victini, SPR15 Diancie, moovie Hoopa etc) but remember it isn't possible to trade event pokemon over GTS.

Leave what themes you think I should cover in the thread below. Of course I'm more than happy continuing with VGC pokemon, that was initially the plan, but if you guys want variation, let me know.
Shiny hitmontop
(Sep 6, 2015, 03:42 PM)Diggy Wrote: Shiny hitmontop

Oh my god, read the post.
maybe each week different generations or regions. i like the polls that are on the weekly giveaway tho it shows what people would want
Honestly I prefer having pokemon that are viable in the current VGC since it allows people to basically save time on making certain teams. Although I would not mind having certain giveaways focusing on events pokemon such as Hoopa since it is rather difficult to obtain. Maybe one week having an event pokemon and the other three for VGC? It also depends on other trainers and their desires. Smile
Maybe you should do some smogon OU and/or event legendaries, but keep focusing on VGC.
presonally, i would love to see some NU, RU, or UU pokemon every once in a while, just to shake things up a bit, i do love what you do, just saying, some of the less-used pokemon could use a bit of time in the spotlight Smile
I like the non-legendary VGC threats like the sylveon and aigeslash.
Little Cup Pokemon if they don't play little cup they can always evolve and retrain them for a different styles of play
Level 48 first evolution EV trained shinies might be a good idea. These can be great for collections or VGC viable if evolved.