Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[What We Know!] Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon

CREDIT TO GAMEXPLAIN!

[Image: pokemon-super-mystery-dungeon-top-gallery-1.jpg]

• All 720 POKEMON are currently in the game, Could that confirm a little mischievous little guys release soon? As well as all Legendaries are all in the game!
  • All Starter Pokemon are choosable,with the acceptation of Riolu and Pikachu obviously.
  • Pokemon around the world are being turned into Stone.
  • "Kids", Even though they save the world from evil organizations, Arent allowed to join the "Expedition Society" Poor Piplup  Angel
  • Pokemon such as Wailord, who is huge i want to add, are able to follow you in dungeons.
  • There is no Quiz, From what we see from the Video, to decide what Pokemon you become, But it isnt likely as Bill uses the words, "Choose"
  • Legends arent confirmed to become partners like Virizon in the other Mystery Dungeon, But lets hope!
  • Also it seems like theres a Village and a Town from what I see, The Scene when your told pokemon are being turned to stone and a overhead view of a town of pokemon walking around.
Possible, Yveltal could be the main villain due to the Stone aspect and during the movie Pikachu turned to stone when Yveltal stole its life energy, so its possible! [Talking the XY Movie, Not the Original]

[Image: 250px-720Hoopa.png]

Can it Happen soon? KappaHD
Ill do more threads like this and update this the more info we get on the game aswell will do a thread similar to this for the new Main Series Games!
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Megas arent confirmed, so i left out the scene with deoxys and Rayquaza

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Awesome job Pod , I'm really hypes for this game explorers of sky is my all time favorite game and I hope the this one lives up to its name Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jun 1, 2015, 04:34 PM)Animekid7 Wrote: Awesome job Pod , I'm really hypes for this game explorers of sky is my all time favorite game and I hope the this one lives up to its name Kappa

Thanks! I bet it will aswell, just due to the fact that all POKEMON Are in the game and it isnt detained to some npcs and 50 partners able to join you.

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Really beautiful looking! I haven't played since Blue Rescue Team, had loads of fun with that, and because of this I'll probably get it. Thanks so much!