Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are you doing right now in oras
(Sep 29, 2016, 10:30 AM)w2gMk Wrote: I'm trying to get a timid hp fire treeko. The one I got was adamant, so I have to breed a timid one... I got a timid one with hp fire, however its SpA IV's were minimal, which wasn't too nice.

sweet if you breed for treeko maybe you can trade me one treeko i only need for the pokedex Smile
Procrastinating the living dex and awaiting the final prep work for a fantastic giveaway
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
(Sep 29, 2016, 09:48 AM)Confide Wrote: I am working on horde encounters in alpha sapphire right now to get a shiny lotad or ralts! ( ๓´∀`๓)

Be careful hunting Ralts in HE. They love to Teleport away. Especially low level ones.

Now I'm just shiny hunting. Hunting for Cottonee., ATM. Probably SR for Suicine next.
i am wondering does anyone have good experience horde hunts for shinies without shinycharm. Because my shiny luck is just sooo bad using horde hunting
(Sep 29, 2016, 11:53 AM)Shiny_Hunter96 Wrote: i am wondering does anyone have good experience horde hunts for shinies without shinycharm. Because my shiny luck is just sooo bad using horde hunting

I mean the shiny charm helps a hell of a LOT. It triples your chances so it's really helpful and I would do it always, however it's not impossible to get a shiny without the SC. Just quite tough. Stay at it and you will get it eventually. 

I would get the SC though. Especially if you want to hunt for many mons.
(Sep 29, 2016, 02:06 PM)youngtomlin Wrote:
(Sep 29, 2016, 11:53 AM)Shiny_Hunter96 Wrote: i am wondering does anyone have good experience horde hunts for shinies without shinycharm. Because my shiny luck is just sooo bad using horde hunting

I mean the shiny charm helps a hell of a LOT. It triples your chances so it's really helpful and I would do it always, however it's not impossible to get a shiny without the SC. Just quite tough. Stay at it and you will get it eventually. 

I would get the SC though. Especially if you want to hunt for many mons.

Thanks i am going for the Sc but i am shiny hunting without it also Smile
I was doing some training for my competitive team. But sadly, my 3DS has now kicked the bucket Sad so right now I am waiting for the sun and Moon 3DS and just getting that.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
thats really sad mate. Iam fishing for shiny feebas and also working on my national dex Smile
Well right now, I'm on my X shiny hunting in friend Safaris C:

Otherwise i'm breeding on my OR
Right now i am trying to evolve my Newly caught shiny feebas inte a majestic Shiny Milotic Smile