Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are you doing right now in oras
Nothing right now because I'm trying to do this whole complicated setup of starting the game with a Mudkip while the rival starts with Torchic. But my brother has the other version of the game and promised to trade me Swampert's Mega Stone so I don't go the whole game without any Pokémon that can Mega Evolve. But he lost it in the trash pile that's his room.
(Oct 4, 2016, 07:45 PM)TheFriedToast Wrote: Nothing right now because I'm trying to do this whole complicated setup of starting the game with a Mudkip while the rival starts with Torchic. But my brother has the other version of the game and promised to trade me Swampert's Mega Stone so I don't go the whole game without any Pokémon that can Mega Evolve. But he lost it in the trash pile that's his room.

Thats sound really annoying tho :p
Breeding for my competitive living pokedex. Well I say competitive, but movesets and ev distribution is based on my calculations. No way I'm good at battling, but breeding is fun.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

Beat the game yesterday took 14 hours but done. Just hit battle resort now to begin the awkward and horrid breeding/ev/iv training for online battles. Rip me cant breed worth crap
Just breeding competitive pokemon & collecting HA on OR & trying to fill national dex on X. Waiting on S/M to come out!
(Oct 7, 2016, 02:36 AM)Mirajane Wrote: Beat the game yesterday took 14 hours but done. Just hit battle resort now to begin the awkward and horrid breeding/ev/iv training for online battles. Rip me cant breed worth crap

We have some nice guides on how to breed effectively, and efficiently here. Check zem out yis yis?
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-TUTORIA...ding-Guide
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Oct 1, 2016, 11:12 AM)Shiny_Hunter96 Wrote: Right now i am trying to evolve my Newly caught shiny feebas inte a majestic Shiny Milotic Smile

Ohh, congratulations.

I'm also just breeding Pokemon for competitive battling (I suck at battling too). Been going poorly since 1 poor nature ditto.
I'm about to Horde Hunt. Not sure what I'll get, but...I'll figure something out. Smile
breeding