Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are you up to?
I didn't bother with the shiny hunting, my headphones had no batterys, so I had to go buy overpriced AAA batteries today. I was just running in a Fairy friend safari, hoping to bump into a shiny. One more hour, then I'll do some proper chaining. I'm thinking maybe Klefki. Gold keys yo. #sweg
I'm going to do another twitch-tournament soon in hope the RNG will praise me this time. Wish me luck! kappa/

Edit : I lost in the first round. Thanks Obama!
Just ate lunch, I'm gonna sit back and relax while playing some Minecraft before the Diancie movie starts.
Ate lunch, going on a hike, have to work on a project once I get back
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I could murder someone, I just might do that. MY COPIES OF OMEGA RUBY & ALPHA SAPPHIRE ARE LOCKED IN THE POST OFFICE TAUNTING ME. BECAUSE OF THEIR DAMN LAZY HOURS, IT GOT CHECKED IN AT 3:51PM, I DIDN'T FIND OUT TIL 20 AFTER 4 (BRAISE IT :D), AND I RAN THERE, WITH PHOTO EVIDENCE IT WAS CHECKED IN. "We don't have it, its not here."

SCREW YOU CANADA POST. SCREW. YOU.

I wouldn't have minded if it arrived tomorrow to be honest, fine, whatever, i I'll wait another day, BUT NO, ITS HERE, IN THE SMALL TOWN I LIVE IN & ITS LOCKED IN A BUILDING. Good news though, my powersave arrived, so I can play around with that for the night I guess.
(Nov 20, 2014, 05:43 PM)BryanSleepFreak Wrote: I could murder someone, I just might do that. MY COPIES OF OMEGA RUBY & ALPHA SAPPHIRE ARE LOCKED IN THE POST OFFICE TAUNTING ME. BECAUSE OF THEIR DAMN LAZY HOURS, IT GOT CHECKED IN AT 3:51PM, I DIDN'T FIND OUT TIL 20 AFTER 4 (BRAISE IT :D), AND I RAN THERE, WITH PHOTO EVIDENCE IT WAS CHECKED IN. "We don't have it, its not here."

SCREW YOU CANADA POST. SCREW. YOU.

I wouldn't have minded if it arrived tomorrow to be honest, fine, whatever, i I'll wait another day, BUT NO, ITS HERE, IN THE SMALL TOWN I LIVE IN & ITS LOCKED IN A BUILDING. Good news though, my powersave arrived, so I can play around with that for the night I guess.

That's some bad luck man lol
Just got back from horse back riding. Taking a quick shower then math homework. Sigh.
Struggling to pass time for this release
I'm waiting to go to school, my bus comes at about 7:15.

I have a half day of school today, which means I only have school until 1 PM. Also we are staying in advisory all day, and the only classes we have are math, gym, and lunch ( Lunch is my favorite class kappa )

Lets see...My Internet broke Saturday night but I got a new router yesterday. That's about it.
Found a nice fish chaining spot in Victory Road on Omega Ruby, just watching some ReplayFlynn. Hoping for Corsola! Loving this game so far, got over 24 hours in.