Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What are your goals before S&M?
It's a long way to go before the 18th of November. So I thought, what couldn't be more time consuming, and to distract me before Sun and Moon comes out? 
Try to catch them all, all 729. Before I get my copy of Sun. I only got 136 so far, so I have a long way to go. 

I even got a sheet for all the mons you can get in XY. http://imgur.com/hYnWrie 
And I'm really hyped! Hopefully I'll manage to get them all, and even some shinies on the way  :3 

What are your goals before Sun and Moon tho? 
Complete my shiny living dex :3
I tend to give away free shinies.
729?! am I missing a couple?! lol ^_^

I'm trying to get all the entries in my living dex myself.. and ya know.. keep em
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I have several duplicates in my Y version mostly all freebies from the past few years lmbo :3
@NoRaTiX  @devilmoth 
yeah i'm doing that too, or well, trying xD 
its so hard q_q can you get them all by just X and Y? or do you need the other games too?
@Trashkinq I use a combination of both my Y and Alpha Sapphire to complete mine. It helps to cover a lot of them
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
@NoRaTiX  

I DDINT READ THAT YOU WERE DOING A SHINY LIVING DEX

HOLY **** WHAT- SGASHJG 
hOW MANY DO YOU HAVE SO FAR
Well me personally I've been trying to complete since B/W, and just trade all throughout, but all you have to so is make trades. Thats how I'm doing it anyways. I've had almost every single pokemon 1-151 shiny besides two I believe. I still need to get that mew xD

@devilmoth that's what I do :p
My goals are, stop playing until November.
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
@ChrissSixx 
how so??? ? ? ? :o