Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What games are you guys looking forward to??
Im waiting on the full release of the new Hitman game. Absolutely loved Contracts and Absolution so I cant wait for it to come out
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
am i the only one here hyped for pokemon z like seriously come on we are on a pokemon website
FE: Fates, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Phoenix Wright 6, and hoooopefully Capcom brings over Monster Hunter Cross. I'll play Fallout 4 as well, but might wait a month or two to make sure there are no good ol gamebreaking Bethesda bugs in it.
(Nov 9, 2015, 08:45 PM)bradar485 Wrote: If only zelda was coming out this year

The only person in this thread who is talking sense.
Does Fallout 4 have Link's pretty face in it? No? Then it's not worth talking about
Played Fallout 4 for 15 minutes and so many bugs... I should have installed that first patch. XD
So far it's super good though if you look past the random glitchiness there at the beginning lol

Also yes, Pokemon Z. I think it's implied though that everyone on this website is excited about that game XD
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
No I just want a pokemon game that features all the regions up to date and also include pokemon following you around again. That was great
Eckley is best grill
(Nov 11, 2015, 09:09 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: No I just want a pokemon game that features all the regions up to date and also include pokemon following you around again. That was great

Game Freak should make a Diamond/Pearl/Platinum remake where you can travel time/space and play through all different 6 regions. Start with Sinnoh and then Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos and then back to Sinnoh to play the post-game similar to the "Delta part" in ORAS.
wait Im surprised I even forgot about this, Final Fantasy vii Remake is the game Im most hyped about
Eckley is best grill
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD has got me hyped, as does Fire Emblem: Fates, Pokken Tournament, and of course Star Wars Battlefront and Kingdom Hearts 3
Pokemon trainer since 2004!