Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What pokemon would you like to see get a Mega Evolution?
I am a fan of milotic. Milotic and flygon should have gotten a mega in ORAS as they are pretty much always associated with the Hoenn region.
[Image: mega_milotic_by_daybreakm-d83fr8i.png]

Considering that Wallace had a milotic, and was also the champion of hoenn at some point, Milotic should have had a mega. it deserves one. Why altaria of all things had gotten a mega instead of milotic, I don't know. But I like milotic, it is cool.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Oct 11, 2015, 08:20 AM)SaberLXXV Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2015, 07:35 AM)Bright_Shadow21 Wrote:
(Oct 11, 2015, 07:13 AM)RebornFX Wrote: The Pokemon I want to see Mega Evolve the most however is Luxray.

To be honest, this is a big shout! I completely forgot about luxray and the picture you posted is just WOW! If game freak designed its mega like this i definetly wouldnt be complaining. What ability would it get? Would it still be physical? Would Mega Manectric be its special counter part?

I think it would be interesting to see a Luxray mega evolve and have it be a Special v Physical counter thing against Manectric.

Although lets be honest, with Mega Manectric's design, aint nobody picking him over Luxray outside of competitive purposes.

Some people love Mega Manectric's design. Me...not so much but yeah.

I would like Luxray to be physical, but more bulky than Manectric. I like the idea of it being a Tank from Intimidate as its pre-evo ability and increased defence and sp.def, with an offensive ability like Tough Claws or Adaptability. Then again, with its only physical STAB move being Wild Charge that might not be viable. I think a similar stat distribution to Beedrill could work, boosting its speed by at least 50 or 60 to Base 120-130 and the rest being distributed between Attack, Defence and Special Defence. Honestly if they invested less in Speed I don't think it would be particularly strong.

I think a cool idea could be giving Mega Luxray an Electric/Dark Typing. That has a pretty amazing offensive typing, only being resisted by specific types like Mega Altaria, Breloom, Whimsicott, Cacturne/Shiftry and Dedenne. It would be the first of that type and opens the door to a lot of cool design options.

So as far as it being a counterpart to Mega Manectric, I think in terms of base stats and ability it should be better but in terms of movepool it would be worse. Luxray only gets Fire and Ice coverage through the fang moves while Manectric gets Overheat and Flamethrower. Luxray also doesn't have the ability to act as a pivot without running a mixed set with Volt Switch, as it doesn't have U-turn. I don't know I haven't put a massive amount of thought into it, I just want to see Luxray be a threat Smile

Edit: Just saw this concept art, I WANT THIS! Purely based on the design, Bisharp really doesn't need a Mega Evolution but there are some very cool things they could do with Bisharp.
[Image: 7.png]
(Oct 11, 2015, 09:00 AM)w2gMk Wrote: Considering that Wallace had a milotic, and was also the champion of hoenn at some point, Milotic should have had a mega. it deserves one. Why altaria of all things had gotten a mega instead of milotic, I don't know. But I like milotic, it is cool.

That concept art is really cool!
I like Mega Altaria a lot actually, but I agree with you. Milotic definitely deserves a mega.
Would love to see mega Mew or Raichu get one