Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What shiny are you hunting for?
(Oct 27, 2015, 02:12 PM)TridentSmash Wrote: I'm not the only one who thinks that shiny treeko is hard to get, right?

Right :D
right now im starting to make a living shiny dex. right now im going for any fossill pokemon
(Oct 27, 2015, 03:02 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: right now im starting to make a living shiny dex. right now im going for any fossill pokemon

Thats quite a task lol. I wish you all the shiny luck
(Oct 27, 2015, 03:20 PM)rizo67 Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2015, 03:02 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: right now im starting to make a living shiny dex. right now im going for any fossill pokemon

Thats quite a task lol. I wish you all the shiny luck

thanks man. ik i will need it lol
I haven't really started hunting but I would LOVE to have a shiny member of the honedge line!
For me Im currently hunting for a shiny Ariados.
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Hmmmm lets see, I'll be taking up a couple of projects soon as I want to get at least one shiny for every method. In X I will be using the pokeradar on route 12 for a shiny Pachirisu and Miltank (such a shame they took the baby powder blue and made it super saturated in this gen :c ). In Alpha Sapphire I will use the DexNav for a Relicanth and then start chain fishing for either a Tentacool, Horsea, or Clamperl.

Good luck to everyone with their endeavors!
I hate my luck, I had just gotten my shiny Mudkip after god knows how many eggs, and then my 3DS died on me and now I have to try all over again!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Oct 27, 2015, 07:58 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: I haven't really started hunting  but I would LOVE to have a shiny member of the honedge line!

Yes get the true master sword haha
(Oct 28, 2015, 06:21 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: I hate my luck, I had just gotten my shiny Mudkip after god knows how many eggs, and then my 3DS died on me and now I have to try all over again!

Aww man Im sorry that sucks. Hopefully it wont take as long this time around