Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What shiny are you hunting for?
(Oct 27, 2015, 10:30 AM)rizo67 Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2015, 10:22 AM)pritchman227 Wrote: The one Pokemon that had that in my team was I believe either Clefairy or Sylveon. I have Sylveon, but I am using her for competition and my Clefairy was traded to one of my friends. I would like to look it up but I'm at school (I get bored easily OK? Don't judge)

Are you talking about cute charm?
the pokemon that can use it are:
the jigglypuff family
clefairy family
skitty/delcatty
lopunny
minccino/cinccino
sylveon
I stopped hunting and caught myself a male skitty (it has to be a male for a 66% chance a female appears)

Helicopter game was a good time waster when I was in school =]

Yes I was talking about the cute charm, sorry about not specifying it, thought it was implied. But thanks for the tip on what family has it. I'll definitely be using that. And the helicopter game too, but most of the games are blocked and that even includes the unblocked games, so yeah.  
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
(Oct 27, 2015, 09:01 AM)rizo67 Wrote: Just curious as to what shiny everyone is currently going for.
Also I hope to get ideas as to which shiny I should go for next.

Im currently trying to get the elusive female combee at a friend safari.
So far Ive found a shiny volbeat, illumise, and 5 MALE COMBEES!

I hope you're using a male Cute Charm user to lead your party. Increases encounter rate for opposite gender, thus females. Of course this means that you can't use a Synchronize user for a particular ability, but if female is the only requirement, this is what I'd suggest.

EDIT: ninja'd
    -sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Oct 27, 2015, 11:37 AM)sandragon13 Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2015, 09:01 AM)rizo67 Wrote: Just curious as to what shiny everyone is currently going for.

I hope you're using a male Cute Charm user to lead your party. Increases encounter rate for opposite gender, thus females. Of course this means that you can't use a Synchronize user for a particular ability, but if female is the only requirement, this is what I'd suggest.

-sandragon13

My question is this: can you get the egg of the male Pokemon? My Swampert is a female, but I have a male blaziken with it, so does that mean I can't get Torchic or I can but it is a low chance?
(Oct 27, 2015, 11:48 AM)pritchman227 Wrote:

-sandragon13

My question is this: can you get the egg of the male Pokemon? My Swampert is a female, but I have a male blaziken with it, so does that mean I can't get Torchic or I can but it is a low chance?

you only can breed the female parent. it's no chance at all to get the male form passed down. best way is to use a ditto which can nearly breed with every other pokemon
(Oct 27, 2015, 11:53 AM)rizo67 Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2015, 11:48 AM)pritchman227 Wrote:

-sandragon13

Youll always get the female pokemon. Try a ditto with your blaziken.

Thanks for the tip. I forgot about Ditto lol.
Been trying to catch a shiny shuppet for a while now... I'm at search level 800 or something now... a little worn out XD
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Oct 27, 2015, 12:23 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: Been trying to catch a shiny shuppet for a while now... I'm at search level 800 or something now... a little worn out XD

Hope you get one soon man. I'm still stuck at school, so I can't do anything on there, except try to give people, like you, some words of encouragement, or as my Consumer Ed teacher calls it: "A waste of time and intelligence" xD but oh well, the site gets me through it all as I finished my project and homework in most of my classes.
(Oct 27, 2015, 12:28 PM)pritchman227 Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2015, 12:23 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote: Been trying to catch a shiny shuppet for a while now... I'm at search level 800 or something now... a little worn out XD

Hope you get one soon man. I'm still stuck at school, so I can't do anything on there, except try to give people, like you, some words of encouragement, or as my Consumer Ed teacher calls it: "A waste of time and intelligence" xD but oh well, the site gets me through it all as I finished my project and homework in most of my classes.

Hehe thank you! And it's definitely not a waste of time or intelligence. Words of encouragement may not directly do anything, but they keep people motivated and in turn help them reach their goal! =^-^=
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Oct 27, 2015, 12:33 PM)PrincessSylveon Wrote:
(Oct 27, 2015, 12:28 PM)pritchman227 Wrote:

Hehe thank you! And it's definitely not a waste of time or intelligence. Words of encouragement may not directly do anything, but they keep people motivated and in turn help them reach their goal! =^-^=

Yeah! I'd rather give someone words of encouragement instead of wasting my time on Bing reading their news articles lol.
I'm not the only one who thinks that shiny treeko is hard to get, right?