Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

What teamshould i aim for
So ive played all the pokemon games from gameboy colour > old ds, but never played x/y cause i had no 3ds but im finally getting one on the 28th with omega ruby and ive been reading around alot on here about teams for championships etc but just curious, what would be a good team to aim for, as my starter team im planning on going into online battles alot because im quite competitive but just not sure where i should start xD all i know is id love to have gengar in my team! Thanks <3
Are you wanting gengar as your mega or just as a regular poke?
Id love to have mega, you mean you can only have 1 mega or? Sorry noob >_<
(Nov 20, 2014, 10:57 AM)DrLems Wrote: Id love to have mega, you mean you can only have 1 mega or? Sorry noob >_<

only one pokemon on your team can mega evolve at a time
There isn't a team to aim for because it if gets popular it gets countered easily. Originality is your best strategy.
(Nov 20, 2014, 01:04 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: There isn't a team to aim for because it if gets popular it gets countered easily. Originality is your best strategy.

Ah yeah that makes sense, well thanks for the help anyways guys :D
If you are struggling to make a team, just look at some battles on youtube to see some pokemon sets, and then see if you can make you own. That's what I did.
I'm still bad at competitive, but I'm better than when I first started
(Nov 20, 2014, 01:26 PM)Eckley Wrote: If you are struggling to make a team, just look at some battles on youtube to see some pokemon sets, and then see if you can make you own. That's what I did.
I'm still bad at competitive, but I'm better than when I first started

Oh yeah that is right I need to battle you and tons more peoplez here. Will do so after I beat ORAS
(Nov 20, 2014, 01:21 PM)DrLems Wrote:
(Nov 20, 2014, 01:04 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: There isn't a team to aim for because it if gets popular it gets countered easily. Originality is your best strategy.

Ah yeah that makes sense, well thanks for the help anyways guys :D

A great Pokemon trainer wins with his favorites! Have some fun and try to find some synergy among some Pokemon you really like. There plenty of cool new abilities and moves (not to mention Fairy Type!) that have been introduced since X & Y. You'll be surprised what Pokemon end up working really well together.
I mostly choose Pokemon I like, or want to experiment with.  :P