Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Who has been playing since Red/Blue/Yellow?
(Sep 11, 2015, 07:20 PM)KinKarasu Wrote: My sister first had Pokemon Blue with her blue Gameboy Colour, but I loved playing with her mons. Then when Yellow came out, I got it for Christmas along with a yellow Gameboy Colour. Loved every moment of it!

Completely agree! I loved every single moment spent with Pokemon Red inside my Game Boy Pocket and in my Color! Wink
My brother had pokemon Yellow, and my sister Blue. But she didn't like to play, and gave it to me. After blue i played yellow. And the first game i bought myself was Crystal.
I've never played gen 3 though
(Sep 12, 2015, 06:25 AM)naitre Wrote: I started with red version. I don't miss having to attach a lamp to my screen to play at night. Smile

or sit with a flashlight in your mouth
Me I guess Smile Only just made an account on here like
I remember when red and blue first released here and my friend and I first got it. We took the games home with a link cable we pooled our money for as well, We were both so excited to catch some pokemon overnight, meet up the next day and battle!

The next day approached and in class I asked my friend how far he had gotten.

His response: "I played for a couple hours but couldn't get out of the house."
[Image: CO-arq6UEAA_Z10.jpg]

Of course you can be a cool kid like me and play Pokemon Red and Blue all night kappa. Back in 1999, I was introduced to Pokemon by my older brother and things just took off from there since I've played ever main series game since. Pretty much all I did was play Pokemon, all day and night. Best memory was completing the 150 dex back in 2002 but I lost my game file due to me being a dumb kid and forgetting to take their copy of Red out their pocket to be washed in the laundromat. Yeah that happen....
I was so jealous of the kids with that. I had some bendy light thing that clipped onto the side and got in the way of the actual screen.
I couldn't get a gameboy when I was younger but had a super nintendo. Despite not being able to trade or battle my passion was great and this was my life XD:

[Image: 2105-pokemon-blue-super-game-boy-modific...=600%2C407]
(Sep 15, 2015, 02:52 PM)Black117 Wrote: [Image: CO-arq6UEAA_Z10.jpg]

Of course you can be a cool kid like me and play Pokemon Red and Blue all night kappa. Back in 1999, I was introduced to Pokemon by my older brother and things just took off from there since I've played ever main series game since. Pretty much all I did was play Pokemon, all day and night. Best memory was completing the 150 dex back in 2002 but I lost my game file due to me being a dumb kid and forgetting to take their copy of Red out their pocket to be washed in the laundromat. Yeah that happen....

OMG, i had that flashlight too!!! xD

[Image: pz7876.jpg]
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
I'm actually loving all these stories :P so much nostalgia haha. I was introduced to Pokemon by my older cousin. Pokemon R/B didn't release until 1999 in the UK and yellow didn't release until summer of 2000. I got my first Gameboy for my 7th birthday in January 2001 I got Pokemon Blue and Yellow. I preferred Blue because I could never get past Brock on yellow :D
My best pokemon memory though was my first level 100 which was Espeon on Silver which I then transferred to crystal. I never restarted that game for the many years of owning it until last year that I realised that the battery had given out on it.
R.I.P. Espeon