Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Why Diggersby is the best horde training mon ever
Ok, so if you are a competitive breeder or anyone who EV trains pokemon you have probably heard of the concept of "horde training". If not then let me fill you in, Horde training is when you go out into the field with a sweet scent pokemon and use it to start a horde battle. By doing this you can train up entire teams of pokemon (using power items of course) in no time at all!

So with that said why is Diggersby the best horde 'mon of all? Well first off he gets pick up, which at higher levels can get things like evolution stones or if you are really lucky some leftovers. Couple that with access to spread moves like earthquake and surf and this thing can put in some serious work to help train up a team. Or at least that's my opinion.

Which pokemon do you all use for horde training?
(Oct 14, 2015, 10:42 AM)wpendragon Wrote: Ok, so if you are a competitive breeder or anyone who EV trains pokemon you have probably heard of the concept of "horde training". If not then let me fill you in, Horde training is when you go out into the field with a sweet scent pokemon and use it to start a horde battle. By doing this you can train up entire teams of pokemon (using power items of course) in no time at all!

So with that said why is Diggersby the best horde 'mon of all? Well first off he gets pick up, which at higher levels can get things like evolution stones or if you are really lucky some leftovers. Couple that with access to spread moves like earthquake and surf and this thing can put in some serious work to help train up a team. Or at least that's my opinion.

Which pokemon do you all use for horde training?

Thnx for the advice i never knew he got the pickup ability
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
I use a Venusaur because it has sweet scent, earthquake and petal blizzard. I never thought about using Diggersby for the pickup ability
Teddiursa might be a better horde training pokemon it gets pickup two spread moves and sweet scent
Why don't you and that diggersby get a room!?
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 14, 2015, 11:01 AM)Eckley Wrote: I use a Venusaur because it has sweet scent, earthquake and petal blizzard. I never thought about using Diggersby for the pickup ability

Never thought of using a Venusaur. Thats a lot of utility in one mon.

(Oct 14, 2015, 11:02 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Teddiursa might be a better horde training pokemon it gets pickup two spread moves and sweet scent

You have a point there, din't know it got sweet scent 0.o Man if I wasn't this lazy I'd change the thread name to "second best horde mon"

(Oct 14, 2015, 11:16 AM)Shachi Wrote: Why don't you and that diggersby get a room!?

Cause I would never get between him and Lopunny, they make such a cute couple