Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Pokemon In Game Sprites
Good guy Legacy, allowing me to get my Whirlipede sprite KappaHD
(Oct 4, 2014, 08:57 PM)Blueon Wrote: I like these sprites in the forums! Its a very good idea! Smile they just need to have every pokemon on that site and then eventually make shiny versions of all! Smile that would be bad ***  tjfJsweg  tjfPizza  tjfBlame  kappa, Kappa  tjfBat  tjfRekt

The plan is to get this thread popular so when new members join, can have a great way to view sprites
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

is there a way to make it any more popular than just amount of views?
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 4, 2014, 09:00 PM)MARSxVenom Wrote: is there a way to make it any more popular than just amount of views?

Hmm, maybe directing people here when someone is asking for the sprites. I mean it could be in any thread, but mainly posting a link to here would be the best way.

#Hanasomi

> Batman <

This is cool Smile
I'm going to see if I can make some of these sprites into the shiny versions.
(Oct 4, 2014, 06:13 PM)Legacy Wrote: If anyone is interested in the pokemon sprites from X/Y -> HERE

[Image: vaporeon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48s2.gif] [Image: spinda_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48ys.gif] [Image: sharpedo_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a491l.gif] [Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif]

EDIT: Quick tutorial on how to include sprites in posts -> HERE

EDIT #2 : Shiny versions and megas HERE

I've been using this site for a while:

http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites

It's very nice and has almost all animated sprites, including attack animations etc.

Have a look guys :D

p.s. not trying to take away any credits but this just might be more complete :D

-edit- : I think with this we have a very complete set of sprites that are free to use ^^
(May 13, 2015, 01:34 AM)kuun_kun Wrote:
(Oct 4, 2014, 06:13 PM)Legacy Wrote: If anyone is interested in the pokemon sprites from X/Y -> HERE

[Image: vaporeon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48s2.gif] [Image: spinda_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48ys.gif] [Image: sharpedo_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a491l.gif] [Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif]

EDIT: Quick tutorial on how to include sprites in posts -> HERE

EDIT #2 : Shiny versions and megas HERE

I've been using this site for a while:

http://www.pokestadium.com/tools/sprites

It's very nice and has almost all animated sprites, including attack animations etc.

Have a look guys :D

p.s. not trying to take away any credits but this just might be more complete :D

-edit- : I think with this we have a very complete set of sprites that are free to use ^^

I remember coming across that site a few months after i posted the original thread! I must have forgotten it, but now I feel like we have all of them covered thanks to you Smile

#Hanasomi

> Batman <

Awesome ^^
How did I not notice this sooner? I kept using the Pokemon Wiki sprites!