Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

XY Question: Fast leveling
Hey guys, I'm rather new here so please forgive me if this question is answered somewhere on this site already. I'm playing Y and getting some good progress in developing some pokemon. I can breed for IVs, hidden abilities, and egg moves. I can even use power items and Pokerus during horde battles to speed up EV training. My problem is that once a Pokemon reaches around lvl 30, I hit a wall. How do you lvl your pokemon up to 50, or even up to 100? Back in R/B/Y you could just smash the Elite 4 a bunch, but in XY I think it's too slow. Am I missing something? Any help with levling would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@Chawizawd I use Restaurant le Wow's Triple Battles to gain EXP. My Pokemon level up decently fast from it, though that may just be my preference.
@"ShinyJigglypuff" is right, thats one of the best place to train pokemon. give the one you want to level a lucky egg and spam le Wow
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
@Chawizawd Basically just do what @Ducky said. 

I found a video on YouTube, here it is. Isn't mine but I guess it's pretty good at explaining stuff

@"ShinyJigglypuff" @Ducky is doubles just as good for leveling or will triples yield more exp?
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@Chawizawd Highly suggest doing Triples or Rotation over Doubles because in one of the Triple battles your opponent has an Audino which yields a lot of EXP.
Thanks a bunch! That makes it way easier!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
Triples are also better because of how long they take, since O-powers stay active the whole time. and triples take a little longer, you get more of your Opower back which aids your spamming  :D
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
@Chawizawd 
I dunno about anyone else but I stick an amulet coin on my first pokemon in my party and a lucky egg on the pokemon that takes the longest to leve and then I go to the battle chateau. Sure there are a lot of trainers that are kinda low leveled, but once you get up in rank you start running into fursode girls that have multiple audinos. As well as gym leaders and elite 4 members. If you get the highest title you can even fight Diantha there too.

Running around fighting all the trainers in the miason gives you plenty of money and experience. Once you've EV trained your pokemon I'd recommend running around in there for a while and then going to the resturaunts in Lumiose once all the trainers in the chateau are on cooldown.

Edit: I forgot to mention that while the pokemon in chateau start at low levels the higher ranking members get higher level pokemon. Without using Writs (which increase the levels of all your opponents until midnight the day you issued them) Diantha has the highest level pokemon in the place with a team of 4 level 60s. The minimum level you'll see is 15.
(Jul 7, 2016, 12:22 AM)VoidThoughts Wrote: @Chawizawd 
I dunno about anyone else but I stick an amulet coin on my first pokemon in my party and a lucky egg on the pokemon that takes the longest to leve and then I go to the battle chateau. Sure there are a lot of trainers that are kinda low leveled, but once you get up in rank you start running into fursode girls that have multiple audinos. As well as gym leaders and elite 4 members. If you get the highest title you can even fight Diantha there too.

Running around fighting all the trainers in the miason gives you plenty of money and experience. Once you've EV trained your pokemon I'd recommend running around in there for a while and then going to the resturaunts in Lumiose once all the trainers in the chateau are on cooldown.

Edit: I forgot to mention that while the pokemon in chateau start at low levels the higher ranking members get higher level pokemon. Without using Writs (which increase the levels of all your opponents until midnight the day you issued them) Diantha has the highest level pokemon in the place with a team of 4 level 60s. The minimum level you'll see is 15.
Oh cool! I didn't know the opponents levels increased the more you battled. I definitely didn't know you could face gym leaders or elite four members. Diantha even? I'll give that a shot. I did already get my pokemon up to 50 using Le Wow but this sounds worth investigating!
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?