Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[XY] Question.
Hi.
My question is about Masuda Method. If i want to breed a Shiny Eevee, everything i need is another Eevee from another region? Or a Shiny Ditto could work too?

Not very familiar about Shiny Breeding so if you could guide me in this i would be really thankful.

Thanks for your time.
As far as I know, you only need to have parents from games in different languages. So a male English Eevee and a female Italian Ditto could work, for example. The parents don't have to be shiny Pokemon themselves.

You can double-check the mechanics here:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Masuda_method

Good luck!  Smile

PS: It is easier to succeed if you have a Shiny Charm
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Jun 28, 2019, 01:29 PM)RayMewDeo Wrote: Hi.
My question is about Masuda Method. If i want to breed a Shiny Eevee, everything i need is another Eevee from another region? Or a Shiny Ditto could work too?

Not very familiar about Shiny Breeding so if you could guide me in this i would be really thankful.

Thanks for your time.
Hi. Everything you need is just an Eevee from another region, a shiny Ditto won't work.
Thank you so much!

I have another question. If i already train the Evs of my Pokemons with the super training... The way i train them affect the in any way?

I mean... Let's say i bring one of them to the League and he's level 1. Does that leveling up method affect the Pokemon in a bad way?
(Jun 28, 2019, 01:29 PM)RayMewDeo Wrote: Hi.

Thanks for your time.
From what I remember, The parents need to be from separate regions for it to work. And, you probably knew this, but the ditto doesn't need to be shiny.