Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] How do you Organise Your PC boxes ? :)
Star 
Hey, so I'm new to this forum and just wanting to know how do you pokemom masters organise your PC boxes.  I have quite a lot of pokemon just chilling in random boxes with no organisations at all lol would be a big help If you could share your ideas Smile appreciate it.
Shinies are at the end, giveaway pokemon at the beginning, BR pokemon next to the shinies, and random pokemon after the giveaway pokemon Smile
I have my living dex, a box for spare shinies (working on a shiny living dex so I'm switching Normies out for Shinies lol) and then I have a couple wonder trade boxes for when I'm watching Twitch Streams like AusLove lol
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Cheers for thwork replies. Do you think it's a good idea to organise boxes according to IV ? Or nah ? Lol
Most of my boxes are random. I have a box for breeding projects, 5 boxes for breedjects (which i wonder trade while watching youtube or netflix), I have a box for EV projects, a box for BR Pokemon, a box for Shinies, and I have a box for HM mons as well as the Pokemon that helped me get through the story mode. The last box is really underutilized but I feel bad wonder trading away those guys or tossing them in the random boxes. IV bred Pokemon live in the breeding project box, the EV project box, and the BR box. Anything not in those boxes either doesn't have the right IVs or just isn't worth training for me. Like I get IV bred Pokemon in wonder trade but if I don't like those Pokemon then they go in a random box.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
All my BR pokemon are in Pokédex order. The rest is quite random though lol.
Box for shinies, 2 for legendaries, 6 for breeding purpose, 1 for perfect iv pkmn and the remaining contain random pokes.
My box is pretty unorganized xD i have legendaries in box 7, and pokemon I use often, like the pokemon i use for shiny hunting and such in box 5, everything else is just tossed into a random box xD
I agree with @moo311 I also organize my boxes in that order. I recommend you doing that order as well. Wink
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Yeah I was looking at following @moo311 layout, seems simple and also practical as well. Thank you guys Smile much appreciated, please keep the ideas coming.