3. Fantasy Life
4. Valiant Hearts: The Great War
5. Dragon Age: Inquisition
6. Town of Salem
7. Game of Thrones by Telltale Games
8. Mario Kart 8
9 Super Smash Bros for 3DS / Wii U
10. Shadows of Mordor

I have always wanted to try Divinity. Heard so much good things about it.
Not really a list with games of this year, but the ones I've enjoyed this year are:
1. League of Legends
2. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
3. Pokemon X (Finished the my First National Dex Ever)
4. Town of Salem
5. Botanicula (Awesome Indie)
6. McPixel
7. Super Smash Brothers 3ds
and that's problably it, I try to maintain my list of games low to enjoy playing a good amount of time on all.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Jan 5, 2015, 01:12 PM)Evyii Wrote: Not really a list with games of this year, but the ones I've enjoyed this year are:
1. League of Legends
2. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
3. Pokemon X (Finished the my First National Dex Ever)
4. Town of Salem
5. Botanicula (Awesome Indie)
6. McPixel
7. Super Smash Brothers 3ds
and that's problably it, I try to maintain my list of games low to enjoy playing a good amount of time on all.

Awesome list Smile.
-Pokémon Omega Ruby
-Destiny
-Smash Wii U
-Shadow of Mordor
-Captain Toad
-Pokémon pinball for virtual console
-pokémon Alpha Saphire
A lot of the games I got this year and enjoyed playing didn't actually come out in 2014, but either way, here's my list:
1. Fire Emblem: Awakening (okay, this one I got last year, but it's still the game I played the most and enjoyed the most)
2. Alpha Sapphire
3. Dragon Quest IX (Again, got this a few years ago. I found it mostly unplayed in a desk drawer so I restarted it. First game I restarted)
4. The Stanley Parable
5. Fantasy Life
6. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
7. Super Smash Bros
8. Bravely Default
9. Pokemon X
10. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
(Jan 6, 2015, 04:09 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: A lot of the games I got this year and enjoyed playing didn't actually come out in 2014, but either way, here's my list:
1. Fire Emblem: Awakening (okay, this one I got last year, but it's still the game I played the most and enjoyed the most)
2. Alpha Sapphire
3. Dragon Quest IX (Again, got this a few years ago. I found it mostly unplayed in a desk drawer so I restarted it. First game I restarted)
4. The Stanley Parable
5. Fantasy Life
6. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
7. Super Smash Bros
8. Bravely Default
9. Pokemon X
10. Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon

Fire Emblem fan a see! :D
Definitely! :D
(Jan 6, 2015, 04:16 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: Definitely! :D

How many of them have you played!? Smile
I did not get to play all of the games I wanted too in 2014, because of school and I played alot of older games like Shadow Warrior, Pokemon Soul Silver, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, GTA V, Terraria, Borderlands 2 etc. But here is a list of the games I did play.

1. Shadow of Mordor
2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
3. Super Smash Bros. (3DS)
4. The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
5. This War of Mine
6. Child of Light
7. The Walking Dead: Season Two
My top 10 of 2014 (not really a very good year in my opinion compared to 2013 since only nintendo seemed to show up strong this year):

1) ORAS - Not really a surprise here my fav region returns albeit not as strong as i wanted it to be with it lacking frontier.
2) Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreame legends Complete edition - my return to one of my gaming roots was a welcomed one this year with a lot of new characters since i left the series and a return the the combat system i preferred .
3) Samurai Warriors 4 - Finally this series returned after having skipped the ps3 entirely Smile
4) Dragon Age Inquisition - while i've not been able to find the time for a full run this game has definitely proven its at the top of the pack this here with so many slip ups from other top contenders meaning it some what stands alone at the top of mainstream Console titles.
5) Banished - the dark souls of city building games a really really good game that came out of nowhere.
6) Civilization Beyond Earth - I loved it albeit it was a very safe design choice since it offered nothing new but it was enjoyable.
7) Shadow of Mordor - Enjoyable game play along with an awesome new feature with the captains gaining power and rivalries etc but other than that it feels v similar to a LOTR re-skin of Assassins Creed.
8) Destiny - BEST game play I've seen in the FPS genre for a while unfortunately over-hyped with not enough content resulting in an astoundingly beautiful and enjoyable drop when we were promised an ocean. ..
9) Infamous: Second Son + First light - Good games not outstanding but good and worth buying.
10) Watchdogs - Another overhyped release that explored fresh content a welcomed attempt by ubisoft given some of the disasters they've released over the last 5 years...

Honorable Mentions: Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate, Dark Souls 2, Smite, HearthStone

Note: Bravely Default is very likely to go in to the top 10 when I've played enough of it to know how it fairs, obviously pushing watchdogs out of the top 10 and into the honorable mentions.
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them