Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most fond memories of Iwata and his games
I have so many to list but the Kirby games were my childhood absolutely loved Kirby's Adventure.
RIP Satoru Iwata. 1959-2015. The world won't be the same without you!
Jesus whare to start.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Wait I got to try and find some of my most fond memories. I think saying that I've never had a bad memory and they've all been fond is pretty accurate.
I still believe that the original 2nd gen games are the best Pokemon games to date.
Oh man, Hamtaro: Ham-Hams Unite was literally the only game i played for like, 5 months when i was in kindergarten. Definitely my Best childhood memory of a game he made. (Yes, i know that I'm weird for liking this game, but I don't care I loved it so much)
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Many games I grew up with, as him as the producer/programmer. Woke up still sad over the news. Sad
Most fond memories have to be creating so many good games ;.;
Good games like, well, the Pokemon series, Pokemon XD, The Mario&Luigi Series(Superstar Saga, Partners in Time), the Fire Emblem series and the list goes oooon and oooon and ooon...
But I think Iwata is in a better place now. Rest in Peace Satoru Iwata ;.;
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
(Jul 12, 2015, 10:57 PM)Cpt_Falcon1 Wrote: I still believe that the original 2nd gen games are the best Pokemon games to date.

I agree with this 100%! Certainly my fondest memory.
(Jul 12, 2015, 07:24 PM)naitre Wrote: Pokemon Stadium on N64!

Edit: I'd also like to include this link that encompasses all of the games Iwata has been credited for.

This. I recall countless days playing Pokemon Stadium with naitre growing up. We would flip a coin/do rock paper scissors to decide who picked their team first. While one of us picked our team, the other waiting outside of the room so they didn't see what the other chose. I guess even at a young age we were competitive! Not to mention when we got the blue/red/yellow adapters to use our OWN Pokemon on N64! That was so crazy to us! To be able to use the mons that we trained and caught our self on the gameboy, on the big screen? yoooo. she usually bodied me though

I also have to put melee here. I play smash competitively now, and while I do own smash on the N64: Melee is what really brought me into the scene. Countless all nighters of playing Melee with my sister and cousins, working hard to unlock all the stages and characters. Even going after the rumors at the time, like trying to unlock sonic/tails even though we later found they didn't exist. Marth and Ganondorf fan boy for days, always putting in work. my sister also bodied me at melee for a while not to mention how much melee broadened my game playing. I got into one of my favorite game series because of it: Fire Emblem!

All of my fondest memories seem to go straight to Nintendo.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
ive actually never played the orgina Gold/Silver/Crystal, Which is sad, But i would of enjoyed to play them
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad