Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

best nature for scizor
What's a great nature for scizor?
adamant because of Bullet Punch jolly maybe but I'm not sure about jolly and possibly impish if you want to find a good nature for a Pokemon just get on Smogon
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Adamant, usually. Might differ depending on the set you're running, but adamant is great for offensive sets.
And if your curious about an item for him I would recommend Choice Band or if you're doing VGC a lum barry
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

I'd run Adamant, Technician as the Ability and a Life Orb -> You can use Protect with the Life Orb which can buy you IMPORTANT rounds to survive. Bug Bite Knock off Bullet Punch protect as the moveset , 252 Atk and Hp/spdef ev depends on what you want to survive. His speed isnt the best anyways i do not like to invest in it.
Brave is also an option for a trick room team (I think it's brave anyway, whatever +Attack -speed is(