Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

do you need national dex/breeding help come here
Just today I finished my living dex aside frome a few event legends which means I have every Pokemon in my pc so I decided to help y'all out with yalls national dex if you would like help put a comment below saying what Pokemon you need you can not keep these Pokemon so when we trade just trade them back

For breeding help put a comment below saying what Pokemon ivs up to 5 nature and ability not hidden ability and I can even train them and level them up to 50 if you want me to ev train it then make sure to put the Ev spread you want on it in your comment I can breed 1 pokemon per person and I found out I can do phione

Hope this helps if you want to help me out a plus 1 Rep is the best thing you can give me
nice rman thanks for being so kind!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
omg that is so cool! I will make a list of the pokemon I need and then I will post them here, I hope!!
(Jun 23, 2015, 03:28 PM)Gardevoir Wrote: omg that is so cool! I will make a list of the pokemon I need and then I will post them here, I hope!!

Sounds good gardevoir
If I get a Hidden Ability Trevenant to you, can you breed it for a Sassy nature with perfect IVs in HP, Att, Def, Sp. Def, but 0 in Speed? I can get you a Phione if you need one.
(Jun 23, 2015, 03:40 PM)srushj11 Wrote: If I get a Hidden Ability Trevenant to you, can you breed it for a Sassy nature with perfect IVs in HP, Att, Def, Sp. Def, but 0 in Speed? I can get you a Phione if you need one.

I already have ha phantump and I found out you can breed phione to get more phione so I can do it and I will get your phantump as soon as possible but I don't know if I can get 0 in speed
(Jun 23, 2015, 03:48 PM)rman1017 Wrote:
(Jun 23, 2015, 03:40 PM)srushj11 Wrote: If I get a Hidden Ability Trevenant to you, can you breed it for a Sassy nature with perfect IVs in HP, Att, Def, Sp. Def, but 0 in Speed? I can get you a Phione if you need one.

I already have ha phantump and I found out you can breed phione to get more phione so I can do it and I will get your phantump as soon as possible

I'll make sure you're added then!
Hey so I'm not sure if you're still doing the offer of helping out with the living dex but if you are I really need some help... like I need basically every pokemon. It would be much appreciated if you could help me out. Thanks man! :D  
(Jun 23, 2015, 06:22 PM)Helix Wrote: Hey so I'm not sure if you're still doing the offer of helping out with the living dex but if you are I really need some help... like I need basically every pokemon. It would be much appreciated if you could help me out. Thanks man! :D  
Yes I am still doing it
if rman helps you out don't forget to give them some rep!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv