Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

doubles
I was wondering if anyone had ideas for my doubles team as I've made my singles but so far in my doubles. I have lopunny and bisharp any ideas on walls etc
I recommend Sableye, Aegislash and Aerodactyl. A female Sableye to use Captivate to drop the Special Attack stat of genies and pixilate hyper voice sylveons, Aegislash for Wide Guard support and tankiness and Aerodactyl for safe switches and decent offensive power
[Insert signature here]
(Jan 22, 2015, 11:12 AM)Marcusube Wrote: I recommend Sableye, Aegislash and Aerodactyl. A female Sableye to use Captivate to drop the Special Attack stat of genies and pixilate hyper voice sylveons, Aegislash for Wide Guard support and tankiness and Aerodactyl for safe switches and decent offensive power
Is Aegislash banned as I can't find a ORAS build for it and what nature for it
I have a 6IV or 5IV-atk sylveon its calm nature and does it only have pixilate
Aegislash isn't banned and there should be a build for it in the Competitive Builds section of the forums. A calm nature for sylveon is okay but if you really want maximum offensive power, go for modest nature and no, sylveon does have Cute Charm but it isn't very useful which is why Pixilate is more commonly used in VGC
[Insert signature here]