Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

finally
hey everybody im kyros its nice to meet you. ive been a user here for a few weeks now but am just getting around to introducing myself. im a super casual player  (i dont do comp. play) and am a new collector. i collect events and anything interesting so dont be shy about sending me trade offers. i also trade event codes so check my profile for a list of codes i have to trade. thanks                                                       -kyros
@kyros451

Allow me to officially welcome you to the forums, kyros. Glad to have you. There's a lot to check out! moo is doing a giveaway, there's a casual Halloween themed tournament in a few weeks, and my guild and I are always ready to assist you in any of your breeding endeavors. Feel free to hit any of us up.

Welcome to PokémonForever! Big Grin

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Oct 13, 2017, 10:30 AM)0kamii Wrote: @kyros451

Allow me to officially welcome you to the forums, kyros. Glad to have you. There's a lot to check out! moo is doing a giveaway, there's a casual Halloween themed tournament in a few weeks, and my guild and I are always ready to assist you in any of your breeding endeavors. Feel free to hit any of us up.

Welcome to PokémonForever! Big Grin

- 0kamii

Thanks okamii. I'll keep that in mind
Hello! I've got no idea what my role here is. I report the news a good bit, though.

Unfortunately I'll be busy a lot of this year and probably won't be doing much reporting because I've got exams all year round.

Here's a quote I really like:
"I will tell you what Velen never taught me. Whosoever stands before the Light… inevitably casts a shadow."
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@kyros451 Nice to meet you! If you ever have any questions or need any help feel free to hit me up.
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
(Oct 13, 2017, 11:23 AM)stephenWITNESS Wrote: @kyros451 Nice to meet you! If you ever have any questions or need any help feel free to hit me up.

Ok I will
WELCOME to the forum Big Grin hope you enjoy you're time here and if you need any help don't shy away from asking
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Welcome! Feel free to ask questions and contact the moderators if anything comes up Smile
Welcome to the family! Smile

Remember to check out the Discord Channel! I am more active there. Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?