Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

growing away...
I'm surprised that some of you think the same way that I do. Haha
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Ok, time for me to stop talking about "IVE BEEN PLAYING MH SO MUCH". I 100% agree with all y'all competitive players. I felt like ORAS was like a toy you got, you love it and then you dont like it for long.Then you just go onto a new toy. And I'm not trying to put pressure on Justin, but I feel like he needs to come back. Like what Rogue said, he just kinda gives the community life, and like Naitre said, competitive battling is just so predictable now. Right now, I'm letting ORAS just gather dust while I keep on killing everything and feel rewarded in Monster Hunter. I just hope that the POSSIBLE XZ YZ games are better and fix all of this.

Also, I hope you feel better, Justin!
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I've grown away from competitive pokemon and I started things like completing the dex and (more) shiny hunting.
Smash is now my competitive game since it is always exciting and fun.
But yea, I agree with Ginger,Justin is what really got me into competitive pokemon. I (somewhat) trained teams and came up with strategies to win those tournaments, but now since there arent any for me to train for, I phased out of battling. I've been experimenting on showdown, so maybe once I get a good team put together I may come back to ORAS battling.
But no need to rush Justin back into streaming, his health is more important than our Pokemon interests. Do hope that he gets internet soon so that the replay will have SOME people in it.
Well I did the same I sold my 3ds now, am thinking why I did it...... now missing Pokemon.
Oh look an old thread thats not closed! I love reading these old threads, dont even know why Heart
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ