Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help expand my safari I'm NORMAL WITH DITTO
Hello All, i need help especially with expanding my friend safari
I want to try to get more shinies for my collection and build competitive pokemon with their hidden abilities but I need your help and seeing as I have the ditto safari I am hoping I can help you too

MY SAFARI
Teddiursa
Minccino
Ditto

4313-3117-2946 is my friend code

just add my FC into your ds and post here and ill add you 
thanks for the help Smile
omg ive been waiting for you :D i nneeeed ditto safari! adding you now hope you like eevee miines normal aswell with teddiursa eevee and audino
(Mar 12, 2016, 05:49 PM)wartty Wrote: omg ive been waiting for you :D i nneeeed ditto safari! adding you now hope you like eevee miines normal aswell with teddiursa eevee and audino
@wartty i added you thanks im adding everyone that posts so your a big help too
so adding you mine is fire
HAPPY TO BE PART OF THAT DITTO TEAM ARMY 

ALSO CHECK OUT MY GIVEAWAYS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ILL GIVEAWAY NEXT!

hehehe no cutsie nicknames for me..... lol
(Mar 12, 2016, 07:20 PM)shalacknar Wrote: so adding you mine is fire
@shalacknar added and thanks Smile
cool been looking for a friend with a normal safari so ill add you as a friend :D
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
(Mar 12, 2016, 08:58 PM)Sharkfang2193 Wrote: cool been looking for a friend with a normal safari so ill add you as a friend :D
@Sharkfang2193 i added you and thanks Smile
I added you. Mine is 2681-0820-0050. Name is Aspen I dont know what mine is but i hope it helps Smile
(Mar 12, 2016, 09:53 PM)aspend123 Wrote: I added you. Mine is 2681-0820-0050. Name is Aspen I dont know what mine is but i hope it helps Smile
@aspend123 i added you
you have a normal safari with aipom, kecleon and your third is hidden for me since you havent gone online on your x or y yet hope this helps you and thanks Smile
(Mar 12, 2016, 10:01 PM)TheGhostType Wrote:
(Mar 12, 2016, 09:53 PM)aspend123 Wrote: I added you. Mine is 2681-0820-0050. Name is Aspen I dont know what mine is but i hope it helps Smile
@aspend123 i added you
you have a normal safari with aipom, kecleon and your third is hidden for me since you havent gone online on your x or y yet hope this helps you and thanks Smile

Thank you! I have always wondered what I had lol. I am online now so you should be able to have find the 3rd one.