Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

help expand my safari I'm NORMAL WITH DITTO
I'll add you. I don't know what type mine is though...
@Krewe Chief 
@legoblade807 
thanks verymuch i added you guys back just hae to find oatime to be online at the sme time with our ds so i can get the third pokemon (i really hate tht it does that but thanks alot Smile )

@Meluem92 i somehow managed to get online at the smae time with you and your bug type by the way
ledyba
heracross
illumise
thanks a bunch i know can get a moxie heracross Smile
(Mar 17, 2016, 10:27 AM)kidrevenger01 Wrote: I'll add you. I don't know what type mine is though...
@kidrevenger01 thanks a bunch i just added you back and when i get a chance ill let you know what you are i will need to be online the same time you are though to find out all three pokemon
@kidrevenger01 I'll add you as well. I'll see if I can be online at a point where we both are.
OK. Hope we'll see...
@TheGhostType yeeeeeee :D
Hey Smile I'm looking for a Ditto Safari too Smile I just added you, my code is 0018-4038-0178, I have Floatzel, Krabby and the last one I don't know yet as I just finished the elite tour, thank you Smile
(Mar 18, 2016, 08:37 AM)PAMPANN Wrote: Hey Smile I'm looking for a Ditto Safari too Smile I just added you, my code is 0018-4038-0178, I have Floatzel, Krabby and the last one I don't know yet as I just finished the elite tour, thank you Smile
@PAMPANN i just added you back happy to help im online now and i will go find out that last one Smile  oh
and thanks for the help Smile
(Mar 17, 2016, 10:27 AM)kidrevenger01 Wrote: I'll add you. I don't know what type mine is though...
@kidrevenger01   I finally got online the same time you are Smile youre freind safari is Rock
you have 
Barbacle
Dwebble

Onix
pretty stoked honestly lol thanks man
added you @kidrevenger01   @PAMPANN @TheGhostType @ meluem92

btw add me if you like Smile