Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Eeveelution Team
Well ofc me, Eeveeli has to have a Eevee team! Kappa/

Nah but in all seriousness: I love to have all the Eeveelutions in my team, that's how I beat most games as a child and I wanted to create a Competitive one for fun. Now I tried a while ago to make a competitive one and i'm curious if anyone knows a way to make it better.

Note: I know that probably my Flareon is my "weak-spot" and probably won't do much for the team but if there's a way to keep it in my team then please tell me, it's my favorite eeveelution so it would be a shame if I had to replace her xD

The Team

[Image: 134.gif]
Vaporeon @ Lum Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 Def / 252 SpA / 68 Spe
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Ice beam
- Quick Attack

"My lead is Vaporeon most of the time. It can take most hits and can take most things I encountered out in 2/3 hits but can also bring a lot of damage to other pokemons before she faints herself."

[Image: 197.gif]
Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Atk / 56 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Payback
- Moonlight
- Curse
- Substitute

"How is it possible to make a eeveelution team without Umbreon. It's such a bulky pokemon + Curse + Moonlight. Most pokemon get recked by this thing once it has up a sub and a few curses."

[Image: 136.gif]
Flareon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 192 Atk / 192 SpA / 126 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Superpower
- Overheat
- Return
- Hidden Power [Ground]

"As I said before: Flareon is my favorite Eeveelution so she deserved a spot in my Eeveelution-team! Flareon is my safe switch-in for when I get a obvious fire-attack threw at me. After that she will try to reck the other pokemon although she isn't that good with it, I still love her Kappa/."

[Image: 470.gif]
Leafeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Leaf Guard
EVs: 132 HP / 4 Atk / 120 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Roar
- Leaf Blade

"Leafeon is my Umbreon-support to help him set up with the swords dance. Leafeon is a great Baton passer in my option since it can take most hits and is fast enough to Baton Pass into Umbreon once she set up a Swords Dance. Also roar in case someone gets dares to set up in front of my majestic Eeveelution team."

[Image: 196.gif]
Espeon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SpA / 6 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Trick
- Hidden Power [Fire]

"If you have Umbreon in your team then you have to have Espeon too, but I really enjoy having Espeon on my team, Specs Psychic/Shadow ball does a lot of damage and i've been in situations where she swept at least 4 pokemons."

[Image: 135.gif]
Jolteon @ Air Balloon
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Signal Beam

"I don't really have a reason why I picked for Jolteon in this team, I missed a spot and was like "Hey I got Flareon and Vaporeon, why not Jolteon." and that's how this happened. Kappa

Battlereplays

Against a OU team
Agaist a friend for me so I wasn't that serious while playing
this is how i would build the team

vaporeon
i'll go for toxic or protect over quick attack, i don't see it being very useful and remove 188 EV on Def and put it on SpD it can't take physical moves that well and i don't think evs won't help that much
for umbreon
toxic over substitute, full tank, for the evs i'll go something like 252 HP 148 Def 108 SpD
for Flareon
i'll go for flare blitz over overheat, and probably something over HP ground, go with 252 atk 252 spe 4 HP
for Leafeon
I have no opnion since i never used one but since you're using it as a suporter it would be very good to pass it down to flareon
for Espeon
i'll just swap HP Fire for dazzling gleam for dark type coverage
for Jolteon
i wouldn't change a thing for that's perfect
As someone who has used Umbreon non-stop for... 8 months?

Umbreon @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Payback
- Moonlight
- Curse
- Toxic/Thunder Wave/Heal Bell/Taunt - I can never decide what I want.

It wrecks house, all by itself. Needs a good partner though. Inner Focus over Synchronize 'cause most of the time you can't pass on the status anyway, but it's not the biggest issue. Both are pretty situational.

IMO, you don't need any attack investment. After 2-3 curses - you're gonna kill a whole lot of things, and the things you can't kill you stall out.

And most people for some reason let you set up.