Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

hiya! i'm kimimaro :)
i have been in the world of pkmn since pkmn blue+ i have always used the alias kimimaro, same with omega ruby, the real name is joshua and it's nice to meet you, i would like to start this off with 2 vital things-my friend code: 4442-1283-9149. feel free to add me as i am a frequent trader :D secondly, i would like to kill 2 birds with one stone and start a trade if that's fine? a level 100 shiny dragonite-358 atk -223 def -242 spatk -268 spdef-ID no. 10560 - moves: outrage-10 AP - steel wing-25 AP - earthquake-10 AP - dragon claw- 24 AP-gender: male- ability: inner focus (immune to flinching), i am seeking an original name victini level 100 with a maxed out attack stat or a shiny deoxys level 100 with a maxed attack stat via training, it doesn't matter what form as i can change that via meteorite, no nicknames please, have a swell day and i hope we can all be great friends Smile -Kimimaro- PS. pm only please
Welcome to the site! If you haven't already done so, please feel free to take a look at this thread to get an idea about who we are and what we can offer :]

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the Pokemon you're requesting, but you're likely to be better off making an actual trade request thread. That way people can see what you're looking for, rather than putting it in this thread where some people may not see it
(Sep 30, 2015, 09:17 AM)Eckley Wrote: Welcome to the site! If you haven't already done so, please feel free to take a look at this thread to get an idea about who we are and what we can offer :]

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the Pokemon you're requesting, but you're likely  to be better off making an actual trade request thread. That way people can see what you're looking for, rather than putting it in this thread where some people may not see it
thank you very much for the welcome and the advice Smile if you would ever like to trade pkmn (i have others of course) please do not hesitate to ask Smile i'm not a high standards kinda guy so i do take offers, thank you for reading!
Hey buddy! I'm your friend, guy! Welcome.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Welcome to the site
Welcome to the forums!
A legend fallen from grace.
thanks everyone!!
Welcome to the party if you want to trade any time my FC is 3926-7383-5657
hello, nice to meet you.
Welcome to the forums Kimimaro, love the name btw xD